Democrats can't cheat this

Is this an omen? Will the democrats lose this big in november?

Attached: 20220728_185512.jpg (3091x2724, 1.35M)

Yes, but the election will be rigged. All hell will break loose. This is China's plan.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

>China's plan
Hello, rabbi.

Attached: china.jpg (3782x3079, 2.4M)

No. Democrats are smarter than republicans. Only rural and suburban retards vote Republican

Attached: 1658158466136304.jpg (934x977, 177.97K)

>Democrat men are unathletic sissies
Who'da thunk.

Both teams are

Attached: FYyufmoX0AUp-pi.jpg (668x311, 22.21K)

Whites are the only losers in this jewish owned country. Voting doesnt matter until kikes and traitors are removed from power and we have our ethnostate.

>Mom, I won the internet again! Vegan tendies NOW.

STFU

It's always Russia or China huh? China likes white people, they just hate our laws and our tolerance. If a Chinese man saw my white ass and a poc ass he'd eat both but he'd eat mine first

Even when democrats "lose" they win.

Pretty much this, ironically whites only listen to non-whites when it comes to white genocide, the jews know this which is why they spend extra attention on non-whites and playing the races off each other like a fiddle. I'm encourage all races to have their own place to fuck off back to, if someone tells me to "Go back to Europe" I don't get offended, why? Because Europe is an amazing land to be from.

why be a retarded republican when you can "cheat". if its being accepted by both sides, is it really cheating? no. this is why the libs get respect, they actually punish their enemies.

republicans will do nothing.
they'll bitch and do "imagine if the tables were turned"

Libs don't get respect, they rule by fear and treachery, it's completely unsustainable, right-wingers are the only ones capable of creating and maintaining civilization, but through decades of subversion and deceit, yes, even right-wingers are taken down, even though we're the best mankind has to offer, we are victims of our own success.

yes im sure the victors of war never used fear and treachery lmao. rome stood for 100s of years while muttland 2.0 is barely finished its first centaury and its already of its last legs

Alright here it is, bros, my synopsis.

The right-wing
represents Masculinity, the ability to sow seed, command teams, project vision, nurture the kingdom, protect the entire tribe, make decisions and execute them, it's underpinned by logic.

The left-wing
represents Feminitity, the ability to germinate seed, command family, support leadership, nurture the home, protect the family unit, build social cohesion, it's underpinned by emotion.

You need both, but for the last 50 or so years Feminitity has been in control and we are living out the results of that. Ever ask yourself why estrogen flows freely in our water ways, yet testosterone is a controlled highly illegal substance?

It doesn't matter, demorats are fucked even when they win I mean fuck look at the big win of Biden these last four years. Its over for this bullshit trainwreck.

I envision a better future for humanity, it's why I'm able to build cool shit. What do you build user? What's your alternative? Be a slave in a pod? No thank you, I'd rather die.

>Republicans will win 80% of the votes
>Democrats will cheat and win anyway
>Democrats will lie like they always do and say "everyone is pro-fag, pro-infanticide, pro-groomer, so of course Democrats won

And then Republicans will go back to watching Tucker.

Attached: 1656017395059.jpg (1156x1280, 220.53K)

nothing you build will survive the test of time, nothing does but no matter whetheru scale up or down, your efforts alwasy converges to nothing but cope. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa