Twitch thot gets told to cover up so she doesn't get raped by indians in Singapore

pomf2.lain.la/f/gwte1pzg.mp4

Transcript:

Woman: I also have a daughter. Please don’t dress like this. Are you Singaporean Chinese?

Streamer: I’m Korean

Woman: AAAGH! KOREAN!

Streamer: Yea yea why, it’s too short?

Woman: Too much…

Streamer: too much?

Woman: you’re such a pretty girl… you don’t cheapen your own image!

Streamer: uhhh… okay! But I’m on vacation so I wanted to dress up a little bit...

Woman: No…! You will get so- Singapore is very safe. But you don’t want to get raped by indians.

Streamer: Indians?

Woman: Bangladeshi and all… don’t dress like that, okay?

Streamer: oh okay, okay, thank you aunty, bye

Attached: jjkjkjkjm.jpg (1043x551, 77.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bunniejin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once one starts raping, they all start raping, it's crazy

Teachers, doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers... it doesn't matter, once the rape starts they all join in.

Lol, that was very thoughtful of her. Definetly a woman learned in the ways of the world.

What happened next?

She got gangraped. SAD!

Land of sands and rapes

A 2013 Lancet study reports 1.9% of all rural men in Bangladesh have committed multiple perpetrator rape (gang rape) of a woman who was not a partner, compared to 1.4% urban men. 35% of those who have committed gang rapes against women have also committed additional rapes where the victim was a man. The motives of rape included a combination of reasons. Two thirds of the gang rape perpetrators claimed entertainment as their motive, 30% claimed they participated in gang rape out of anger and to inflict punishment on the victim, while 11% indicated the crime followed alcohol consumption.[6]

Did she follow her advice or not?

Someone Singapored a gallon of cum in her Korean anus

she is pretty smokin' pol would approve

twitch.tv/bunniejin

kek

Gang rapes are so numerous in India, they don't even keep track

>1 in 50 men in rural Bangladesh are gang rapists
I'm guessing most of them have committed solitary rape a few times?

I guess they Singapoured a gallon of cum into her anus

Kek

wherever i am, i must also rape

kpop girls... fuck

>no pics of the girl
rhe fuck is wrong with this place

Attached: 295813464_463032035671952_7655202402281592429_n.jpg (1440x1440, 214.81K)

Gross!! us hindustanis have standards i wouldn't rape her with your dads dick , thats how covid started by people touching chinese people.

>indians
you mean (((south asians))). Learn the difference, it may save your wife's daughter's and goat's life.

Attached: FYRGFOFaUAEw1y2.jpg (557x477, 34.83K)

>Gross!! us hindustanis have standards i wouldn't rape her with your dads dick , thats how covid started by people touching chinese people.

Attached: 1658651484086428.webm (404x720, 2.08M)