New Job trying to force me to get the jab

Just got a great job offer (in the Us) in the area I have been trying to move to. They said I had to provide proof of the covid vaccination. Do employers have to offer a religious exemption? My current job at a defense contractor gave me one.

Attached: 1628538774367.png (512x789, 193.85K)

Just get a new job user, They everywhere retard.

Do you have any other choice besides being homeless?

Accept the offer and never provide your card. Delay it as long as you can. It will be more hassle to fire you than it would be to just keep you on.

>employer wants you to die
lol
no refunds

lmao, retard
Antivaxxies can't even read the Y axis, this data shows that over 75% of all education levels are not hesitant.

Attached: fixed.png (512x905, 178.37K)

You pro vaxx shills are too obvious

Yeah but the area I am moving to want to hire people for about $15K less than what the cola adjustment should be.
I'll try they want to set the start date after a thirds party verify the proof of vaccination.
Guess I'll apply to other jobs in the meantime.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CORRECTLY INTERPRET DATA!!! THAT MAKES YOU A SHILLLLL

Definition of "vaccinated" is now being injected by gene therapy 4 times.

You fags always come out of the wood work on every thread about the jab. It doesn't matter how many replies the thread has you shills appear.

>Antivaxxies can't even read the Y axis, this data shows that over 75% of all education levels are not hesitant.
So fucking what? 75% of people no matter the education level are idiots. This is agreed.

The point of the midwit curve is it shows the bias midwits have for thinking they are wiser than they really are. They are smart enough to copy opinions but not smart enough to evaluate them.

Attached: MRNAvaxIsDeath.png (2308x1698, 298.83K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSION ON THIS POLITICAL DISCUSSION FORUM!! SHILLLLLLLLLL
lol, lmao

>appeals to authority by citing phD hesitancy
>is shown that this authority is actually against him, and he would know that if he could interpret data at a middle school level
>s...so what!? most ppl are stoopid! read this LARP post
T W O
M O R E
W E E K S

>muh religious exemption
Jesus would have just taken the damn shot.

It's the way you present your argument as well. You are not discussing hard facts abut the vaxx and why you believe it to be beneficial. Rather you are posting about people's education levels. Which is superficial to say the least. I'm watching you shilly its all too bleeding obvious.

>Majority of people are idiots
Why would I listed to something an idiot wrote?

>It's the way you present your argument as well
My "argument" is simply to interpret data correctly, seems to be a good position regardless of the topic.
>You are not discussing hard facts abut the vaxx and why you believe it to be beneficial. Rather you are posting about people's education levels. Which is superficial to say the least.
Except OP brought it up, not me. Interesting that it was okay for him to do so, but for me to explain why he's wrong is bad.

Please cope more, it's hilarious watching you people kvetch.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (2560x1919, 306.21K)

>Please cope more, it's hilarious watching you people kvetch.
Yeah I mean you can pretend to yourself this is what's going on if you like. Fact is you are not an organic user of this board, the sad thing is you probably aren't even getting paid to do this. Likely you are some discord tranny that will never be a women. Either way you are shilling for big pharma in the most pathetic way. What a life.

lol is that meme at the top real? Can you link the article

>i...i'm not mad you fucking shill
l m a o