I'm seeing history being rewritten before my eyes with the freedom convoy...

I'm seeing history being rewritten before my eyes with the freedom convoy. Lies being perpetually repeated despite being disproven on official record judicial record.

It makes me hate my country, and it makes me question the entire history of everything.

If they so flagrantly lied about the biggest and most peaceful protest in Canada's history (no riots, no deaths, no flames, nothing)--then what the fuck else did they fabricate?

Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage.
youtube.com/watch?v=xCmA1uC0r9A

Attached: WORLD-NEWS-USCANADA-BORDER-PROTESTS-GET.jpg (300x264, 28.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ontario.ca/page/digital-id-ontario
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It makes me hate my country, and it makes me question the entire history of everything.
Calm the fuck down. Shit is falling apart all around Trudeau, and even the polling shows everyone has soured on all this division and COVID bullshit. Only 3/10 Canadians still wear a mask, and only 20% agree with mandates. 60% of the country disapproves of Trudeau and the CPC is leading 5pts in the polls without a leader.

Stop being such a fucking doom and gloom cynic, buck up, and start figuring out ways to fight back and win.

Attached: A_Soldiers_Place_Will_Bird.jpg (203x300, 12.92K)

m8 do you talk to people?
Do you know what's coming in september?
Do you think trust could ever be recieved when 80% of cops forsake their oath to the charter and still continue to do so?

Fucken idiot.

Attached: 1656471556246.webm (720x603, 529.3K)

Also, the Freedom Convoy was a shinning beacon for Canada. They won on pretty much every account, and despite the leaders being terrorized by the government, they are winning in the court of public opinion as well.

I saw so many lies too. People saying it was for "freedom" and all that shit.

Truth is, it was whiny bitches who are too afraid of needles, awwwww, boo-hoo.

They partied for 3 weeks annoying everyone, blocking roads and shit and the same ppl who condemned BLM for blocking roads cheered these chodes on.

>biggest and most peaceful protest in Canada's history

Attached: mike-stoklasa-rlm (1).gif (443x498, 2.22M)

The OPP literally told Doug Ford to fuck off and they wouldn't perform random street checks during lockdowns, nor would they impose border checks. Point to Quebec all you want, but even Legault has had to back off all his draconian shit. The only one still fucking Canadians up the ass with COVID bullshit is the Feds under Trudeau, and he is getting his ass kicked everywhere from ArriveCAN to Fertilizer bans. And yes, I've talked to everyone, nobody fucking likes Trudeau, and immigrants LOVE Pierre.

>they are winning in the court of public opinion as well.
What world do you live in.

The "leaders" of the convoy were held for 50+ days in prison, and were only allowed out if they relinquished their right to freedom of association and freedom of expression.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU LIVE UNDER A FUCKEN ROCK YOU FUCKEN KEK.

shut the fuck up idiot cuck shill.
The pain for this country is just beginning you dumb fuck.

This winter will be one for the books you stupid shit eating dumbass.

Support for Vaccine mandates has collapsed to 22%, and support for mask mandates is collapsing as well. Also, in that very same poll, only 3/10 Canadians admit to wearing a mask anymore.

I love my country, and hate my government, which seems to be the opinion of most other Canadians in this country.

Attached: Mask_Mandate_trend(c).jpg (1080x1452, 156.55K)

Attached: ChudTruckerFag.jpg (973x687, 135.04K)

Pain compared to what? We export 75% of the food we grow. We are natural resource power house. If you're that fucking worried get a fucking hunting license and fill your freezer with venision and black bear.

Attached: juno.jpg (785x591, 73.83K)

I'm not saying the Freedom Convoy didn't help bolster support against the mandates.

I'm saying that it revealed the true intent of our government's designs to turn us into a technocratic communist shit hole. This should have caused the entire country to collectively go apeshit.

Just go here:
ontario.ca/page/digital-id-ontario
>[1] Back to paragraph ^ This is a rough-order-of-magnitude estimate calculated from about 35 value drivers and hundreds of data points from various sources, including DIACC (Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada), McKinsey Global Institute and World Economic Forum.

Yes you read that right, WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM on a .gov ontario website.

This shit will roll out in september and you clueless ostriches have no fucken clue.

Attached: 51asdf1a5s1.png (422x433, 373.5K)

Attached: Food_secure.jpg (1280x736, 126.36K)

Eat the bugs.
Live in the pod.
Get vaxx'd.
Stop browsing unverified content on the internet.

Don't care. I hope Canada dies. I want the West to separate and faggots out east to starve and freeze to death for what they've done.

You fucking dumb ass shill.
For prices higher than ever and you post that shill shit.

>I'm saying that it revealed the true intent of our government's designs to turn us into a technocratic communist shit hole.
Exactly, the Freedom Convoy won on pretty much every account. Why do you think the farmers in Holland are using the exact same tactics? You can hate your government and love your country at the same time. Trudeau is a pox upon this earth, and his time will come.

Attached: Shawinagin_Trudeau.jpg (600x337, 85.91K)

You have every fucken right to wish death upon us.

I didn't do it, but I"m sorry.

Boys from Alberta and Sask came to Ontario in Ottawa, told to "go back home"--huge fucken insult that it makes my blood boil.

All the wheat and oil and gas that comes from those country, and all the money that ottawa rapes from you, and they tell you "go home".

My God it's infuriating.

Attached: 7e2447b88d15885069ffcd0d50b658af547a4d62dc536d39f5e3fcf5a05ba5a2.jpg (2048x1462, 504.54K)

Oh no, food on your actually shelf, while the rest of the world has nothing...crazy...now do fresh water

Attached: fresh_water_lakes.jpg (1500x975, 242.69K)

We were always at war with Oceania

>nooo other people have it worse you can't be upset about the state of your nation!

Faggot

On my way driving to Ottawa after they announced the emergencies act--I saw tens of thousands of cars driving to and from work, no flags, no support--they let the movement die--in this country's greatest moment of need I answered the call, thinking thousands would too...

Not enough did.

Canada deserves what it gets from now on.

Attached: 1655084654175.jpg (640x361, 57.28K)

>nooo other people have it worse you can't be upset about the state of your nation!
Where the fuck else are you gonna go that it's so much better? Retard.

lol, they lined bridges from coast to coast. It obvious you're just here to demoralize. 2 Provinces dropped all mandates right away, the CPC turfed their leader, and the rest of the provinces dropped mandates within a month of the protests. The only hold out has been Trudeau, who is losing on every front.

Attached: potash_production_demand.gif (430x307, 35.35K)

If they are lying now, imagine what they’ve already lied about. The confederacy, the civil rights movement, think about it.

blm block roads because criminals get shot while breaking the law
the truckers blocked roads because the goverment was replacing them with driving AI
blocking roads wasnt the problem it was the reason behind it your 20iq nigger monkey

I don't disagree, doesn't mean Canada isn't a beautiful land full of wonder and opportunity. And I refuse to jump in with the the 905 leafs who hate they are stuck in suburbia so therefore think the rest of Canada is junk. Touch grass outside the GTA and realize how amazing this land is and understand how incompetent and irrelevant the government is. Toronto is not Canada.

Attached: Hitler_at_Vimy.jpg (744x900, 147.11K)

m8, your heart is in the right place--but they held Tamara and Pat King in jail for 50+ days.

They arrested Tamara twice, and the second time for simply sitting at the same table with someone else and saying a few words.

Can you rap your stupid mind around that?

They are now giving covid shots to newborns (5months and younger).

They are bringing in the digital ID this fall.
They will try bringing back masks and lockdowns this september.

We STILL have a ban on unvax'd travel in canadian airports and trains.

Trudeau is STILL stealing billions and washing it through Ukraine.

Like are you fucking stupid m8?

Attached: 5w9xu2.png (474x673, 201.85K)

I can't really get with the idea that you're telling other coloured human beings they aren't allowed to be free in the same way as other coloured human beings.

I can never get with that.

I'm a libertine my nigga.

he's right.
the OPP did do that and it was fucking based. the quebec police on the other hand, loved going after their owns citizens during the curfews in QC
as you can see there's no unity within the government. you have to calm the fucking down and start thinking instead of panicking and getting eternally blackpilled. we ride this shit to the end.

>They
>They
>They
Can you wrap your head around the fact Trudeau isn't Canada? He's gone as soon as the next election is called, just like the NDP. Look at Ontario, Conservatives won a super majority based partly on peoples disgust with woke politics and COVID overreach (Ford notwithstanding), the OLP and ONDP even admitted as much.

m8 pretty much every province in this country has a conservative premier.

I fucken love how you just ignored every single fucken thing I said.

Fuck off Polievere you controlled opposition piece of shit.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 14.73K)

Just ignore everything I fucken said all thread and lick that fucken boot you faggot.