What will you do when Hispanics take over America ?

What will you do when Hispanics take over America ?

Attached: hispanic-projected-pop.jpg (648x648, 74.44K)

Be part of the Castizo-White elite

It's at least 100 million today. So, nothing.

enjoy being able to shoot criminals like they do

Tbf, they appear to only be moving into the shitty parts of america, i.e. California, blue states, Texas. Storm isn't here yet.

I'm moving to Europe

Nothing, they're honorary whites.
Just like the Japanese.

Amish-Mormon-Beaner war when?

Attached: amish mormons population.gif (886x643, 470.79K)

I like Hispanics what I hate is gooks. At work theres some gooks who are picking on me and most gooks have mocked and teased me for being an autist my whole life. I hate gooks we just genocide them

Why are they having so many babies?

Hope they kill every nigger.

Speaking Spanish is not a race.
Also, Spanish are catholic.
NO DEGENERACY.

Because thats what you are supposed to do. Why is the whitefaggot imploding is the real question.

They wont, mass deportation is on the mind of US citizens and politicians are started to place that idea on their platforms. It is becoming a popular idea and it will not be stifled by the fake compassion plays of spics.

Normal modern comforts. See utopian Mouse experiment

I'm pretty sure there are literally only 2 families of gooks in my entire town of 5,000. They own competing Chinese and Japanese restaurants.
I really can't imagine them being that bad, there kids (who grew up) where basically white. So it seems hard to imagine getting btfo by them, especially given how much smaller they are physically on average.

be completely unaffected because I live in a 97% white small town that is the richest in my state, has the best education in the state and no crime.
poorfags who cant afford the mansions in Mountain Brook, AL can’t relate LMAO

catholic + goblins

be happy with the rise of Catholicism in the US

Nothing. China will kill 'em all off. Chingchong-lebensraum incoming.

What do latinas think about harems

I want to live in America and have a harem of 6 latina wives

Hopefully hire a young, big title Latina made and have an affair with her