Are Jews incapable of logic and reasoning?

Are Jews incapable of logic and reasoning?

The issue of the truth or falsehood of the Christian Identity theology put aside for the moment, can someone please explain the reasoning behind this meme to me? It's literally just a list of passages that say "event X happened and it was day Y". How is this a refutation of the Christian Identity theology?

How does this syllogism work
>Ancient group A celebrated holiday X
>Modern group B does not celebrate holiday X
>Therefore group B is not group A

Attached: 1659054450118137.png (1165x505, 219.91K)

Bump, I wanna see responses

>Island Boys boo'd for not celebrating holidays.
>If you don't vote democrat, you ain't black.

But it do be like dat.

Attached: refuted.jpg (1200x675, 135.39K)

They won't.
They are fake bloodlines. They know it too.
They are used as tools to push an evil agenda, manipulated. Their entire existence is based one big cope. God rejects jews. Christ is King.

>can someone please explain the reasoning behind this meme to me?
You think a Jew is a race, when its clearly not. It's that simple

>God rejects jews
Not according to the NT

newfag detected

>newfag detected
>newfag
Lol

The Jews are a race. They even have an ethnostate that non-Jews aren't allowed to migrate to.

>The Jews are a race.
Nope.
>They even have an ethnostate
Because goy like you buy into its "ethnicity" they played you real well too. Now give them more privileges based on there "ethnicity"

if you've been around a while and still can't wrap your head around this part, then I got nothing for you.

christian identity is a giant red herring, they misrepresent the theology and the historical context. by the way the entire levant was white caucasian well until the arab conquests in the 7th century.

>pic related, egyptian representation of "asiatics" aka western semetics.

Attached: 1280px-Syrians_bringing_presents_in_the_tomb_of_Rekhmire.jpg (1280x164, 99.39K)

The majority of the Jews in your country are atheists. They're a race, not a religion.

>I said a Any Forums thing guys!
Lol

>The majority of the Jews in your country are atheists
I don't care
>They're a race, not a religion.
Nope, yup. Why not make the next step and say the same thing about Christianity?

so picrel (not mine)... there is only one case of religion being mistaken as race/ethnicity?

Can you find me one that has Baptist, Hindu, Catholic etc?

Attached: notarace.jpg (1242x2208, 223.62K)

All ancient Semitic peoples were brown (and some even black).
All modern Semitic peoples are brown or even black, with the exception Ashkenazi Jews, who mixed with Europeans.
You may hate it, but the so-called Edomites are the whiter than Yeshua would've ever been.

>And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

the pharisees, and subsequently modern jews, still claim this tribal blood right from abraham and moses. if you honestly are trying to reject that the jewry is an ethnic supremacist religion then you should do some more research before trying to subvert here lol.

>All ancient Semitic peoples were brown (and some even black).
Well, to begin with this isn't even true.

But also, your post doesn't explain the reasoning in that Jew's meme that I posted.

>there is only one case of religion being mistaken as race/ethnicity?
Mistaken? Hardly, look at all the special privileges given to them because of that claim
>Can you find me one that has Baptist, Hindu, Catholic etc?
I don't need to. What's the next on list of gifts for them goy?

>if you honestly are trying to reject
You should try it too, maybe they'd stop getting away with so much

They're not capable of anything without a host

>Well, to begin with this isn't even true.
How do you know?

oh, I see. Well if this is a game of semantics, everyone knows jews are not jews. We all know that.

to be clear, they can be genetically identified, regardless of the name you choose to call them. We were given a heads up about this in a book.

But (you) know this already, don't you?

>Maybe I can derail the thread by claiming that the ancient Semites were black

Are you a Jew? Explain your people's retarded and completely nonsensical logic in OP pic please.

these boss jews literally think they they solely descend from adam while the rest of humanity consists of "beasts of the field" for them to enslave lol, that is the true meaning of goyim. you stick out like a sore thumb, you should probably just quit and leave while you are ahead.

>everyone knows jews are not jews
They are when they practiced traditions, holidays etc. Which anyone can do
>they can be genetically identified
No, their Judean lineage can. Maybe.
>We were given a heads up about this in a book.
>But (you) know this already, don't you?
Ah the same book that daya salvation is of the jews. Details the Jewish lineage and even demonstrates how the supposed Messiah shares blood with Edomites

>I can't back my claim
I know
>these boss jews literally think they they solely descend from adam
Neat, so keep feeding into that. Goy

>No, their Judean lineage can. Maybe.
>regardless of the name you choose to call them.

You alright, guy?

are you going to say anything else or just keep back peddling? you look like a retarded child. stop being a fool and fuck off to whatever mundane worthless nonsense you do because you don't belong here. i'm honestly starting to believe that shills are getting paid per reply just to shit up the board.

You know, that DNA study in Cell puts forward compelling data that proves that modern Jews aren't the Judahites of the bible. They're actually descendants of the Edomites.

They're a bunch of phonies who go around larping as the Israelites.

DNA doesn't lie.

>>regardless of the name you choose to call them
I don't, it's common sense. Judean is a person from the place and a Jew is a person who practices traditions.

I guess you are getting paid by reply. Or you have a silky smooth brain. I think Leafbro nailed it though. This seems too intentionally retarded to be real.

>all I have left are my delicate sensibilities.
Not my problem
>You know, that DNA study in Cell puts forward compelling data that proves that modern Jews aren't the Judahites of the bible
OK, let's see it
>They're actually descendants of the Edomites.
Who came from Esau, which came from Isaac, who came from Abraham. Seems like it does

Hey, whatever cope helps you get by :^)