Glownigger raid?

What's up with this new le bad pow video? Both side have been committing hundreds of war crimes to each other and no one really gives a shit but this one blew up with 15 active threads and many many replies out of a sudden, looks like a psyop

Attached: Geroge-Floyd.jpg (800x533, 172.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is and also seething r*dditors. Its disgusting, but clearly shows how fucked 4chin is. Subhumans infiltrated everything.

Why did he have to cut the balls off? Just be a human being and cut his head off and leave the bollocks alone, jeez

Are you a woman? Only a woman would find it normal to castrate a man in such a savage subhuman way.

always has been

time to make biden look "good" again, just good enough to still need to rob the election from the hands of democracy again

It's pretty simple. The west has done a lot of bad things, sure. But your mixed race conscripts are castrating white prisoners of war and posting it to the internet from their smartphones. It wasn't a leak, it was gloating by your "savior of the white race" mongoloid soldiers.

And just like a nigger you have found a way to try and shift the blame onto some unseen oppressor.

Attached: 1646795926818.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

I honestly cannot believe I'm going to say this but for once the ccp bug is right.
This shit is just petty and shows subhuman behaviour

Never understood why it matters if you die a slow agonizing death or a quick one, once you're dead its a if it never happened anyway, might as well experience the ball chopping and live a little longer than just take one to the dome?

Either way, fuck Ukrainians

I didn't say anything about the video, I said it's weird that within a minute or two there were multiple threads with a lot of 'unique' answers

It apparently is?

>Everybody does it

Kill yourself proofster

Because it gets an emotional response from every man, you just dont do that even to your enemies so it gets a lot of attention when some savage goes ahead and does it, cutting someones balls off is worse than eating their heart in front of them while they are still alive for their last moments

chink agreeing with chinks is nothing new

bump

>muh gore
Who fucking cares. The dog ripping the guys nuts off in S.America was worse.

Clearly

fuck russian pieces of shit subhuman fucks

press P to piss on russian vatnik orcs
P

Attached: death al lrussians deserve.webm (720x1280, 531.12K)

A guy got his fucking balls cut off. His FUCKING BALLS. Have some respect user lest it happen to you.

>388731195
>cutting someones balls off is worse than eating their heart in front of them while they are still alive for their last moments
I don't remember any threads about this back in march dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

here are you gay fuck dpr "brave freedom fighters" when they come up against an enemy that actually fights back instead of torturing POWs and women and children.
dead like a fucking dog slavic fuck

Attached: dpr.jpg (568x1024, 148.52K)

PPPPPPPP

This guy’s kike nose is so prominent that it makes his head like like a Hounskull helmet. Nice try, moische.

Attached: 7C3B4FF5-8492-4A36-B3F7-B92237173710.jpg (1024x1024, 182.22K)