Are there any actual benefits to marriage?

Except your woman getting fat and giving your relationship over to the state? What is all of this marriage even about?

Attached: 1616548757057.png (654x602, 470.41K)

There are benefits for women

So that you can form an actual family with the same name and not have bastard children.

I live in a $2m house we paid cash with money my wife inherited. That was a benefit.

My Mrs just abused me for sore throat syrup not sore throat spray.

For getting

Only if you make more than your wife and have kids for the tax credit.
>Just budget like Grandpa did.

Literally made up shit that doesn't matter, cum in a lady makes you a father, hence family, anything on top of that is just jerking off the corpses of some old retards who came up with these rules

Attached: 683DFB3D-264A-4731-BD98-398A2444E8A5.jpg (1080x1806, 1.11M)

Zero benefits to getting married. If I married my high school sweet heart, she'd have tried to take everything. Thank God women can't figure out Bitcoin AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do as Elon, find a hot A list actress and give hee $25 Million per kid she has with him. Fuck all the silicone Valley hoes including Sergey Brin's now EX wife and build a school for your off spring so you can educate them on science and math to further your interplanetary conquest. This also means putting in the work to drop off a couple $Mil per kid so make sure you're a billionaire. And fuck getting married. Buy a yacht and all the instagramers will fly to you. Pussy for breakfast, lunch and supper. Have a board meeting discussing Rocketships whilst all getting head under the table.
Lastly name your kids the most random shit you can think of, like NiggerFaggot1488

>Are there any actual benefits to marriage?
A stable environment for the children you intend to bring into the world. Time tested, Cult of Science confirmed, Church Approved Nuclear Family setups turn out the best, most well adjusted, flexible, intelligent, and independent people.
If you're looking at it from a legal perspective, you've already lost to the Jew.
If you are looking at it as if the "benefits in the eyes of the law go entirely towards the woman" - then don't get legally married.
My wife and I have been together for 14 years. We have 5 children together (4 boys and a girl). She was 19, I was 25. We were in similar classes in college. She was Math and Music, I was a Math and Agriculture, I was on the sportsball teams her marching band played for, she was a 4H judge and participant in the Agriculture department I helped run and organize as a student.
She was a "lesbian" when we first met. Ha ha. She'd never been with a man (she was from a small town in South Dakota) and the fags in colleges convinced her she was a lesbian.
She isn't. Wasn't. And still get embarrassed when I tease her about it.
Anyways - life isn't like some Kike sitcom. The woman doesn't get to decide when to have sex or make you sleep on the couch.
That's not how a real nuclear family, man/woman relationship should (or does) work.
You decide when you fuck. You sleep where ever the fuck you want. You also work 40+ hours a week, make sure all the bills are paid, and that your family want for nothing.
And when you come home, after having settled your obligations and responsibilities, she shows her gratefulness by literally cooking and cleaning for you, as well as draining your nuts. If she doesn't - she isn't your wife, I don't care what the legal paper says. She is some cunt you let control you.

Attached: Playing in the Snow.jpg (1201x901, 158.61K)

very nice

Sex is overrated and actually kind of disgusting. Look a woman's naked ass for a while and it is repulsive. Select women like livestock. Go for smart women who don't cause drama and make smart kids. If they do start drama cut them out of your life.

There are smart, submissive women in the world, user. I know they're few and far between. The jew has really done a number on our generation. But keep looking, fren. You'll find the woman who wants to be a stay at home mom and obey your commands as the 2nd in command of your household. She exists. I promise she does.
She's out there. Her virgin pussy throbbing for your touch. She is praying to find you, user. I swear to god she is. Don't give up. Don't let the nihilism take you. Don't get blackpilled. If you've taken the blackpill on women, you might meet her and disregard her as a rode-hard and put-away-wet roastie when, in reality, she is a pure virgin waiting to dedicate her life to raising your children.

Attached: C8DDF402-3FFC-4B9E-BD97-8CDBFF640E64.jpg (1500x1600, 668.44K)

smart women have subreplacement to negative fertility (as do smart men) - close to perfect negative correlation between IQ and lifetime fertility
selecting women for intelligence is directly contrary to god's and nature's laws
today the single biggest negative hit to lifetime fertility for a woman is going to college instead of getting married right out of high school, look it up

they're making sure all the smart people are not having kids, they don't need smart people anymore
they're also killing the midwits via e.g. fake vaccines
and they're killing the dumbos via drugs and obesity and soft poverty
basically, they're killing white people in general
because they don't need white people at all anymore, and a different approach is appropriate for eliminating each class of white people

not my problem!

Whites are the smartest, less likely to take the vaccine, most likely to be financially stable, and most in-shape demographic.
It sounds like they're trying to kill everyone else but some stupid whites keep jumping into their plans.

Attached: 4ED9D4BB-7C26-45CB-A159-EB4493B9D932.jpg (554x554, 19.59K)

the benefits are for your children

>Throbbing pussy
Yuck. Maybe it is because I got COVID recently but I started being repelled by women. Don't worry I am not gay.
>We're all gonna make it
I am too old. Sincerely GL to you guys though.

The world will stagnate without whites

Attached: 35DC963C-D433-44FA-9300-573B713522EA.jpg (2675x1949, 1.08M)

Attached: G force.jpg (419x610, 65.72K)

/Thread
Any answer other than this is from some self-centered fuckwad underserving of life