Did Hasan Piker actually expose Andrew Tate?

Attached: HD wallpaper_ Joaquin Phoenix, Joker, Batman, fire, car, Joker (2019 Movie).jpg (5120x2880, 1.53M)

Attached: LiterallyWhoOpinion.png (392x349, 17.72K)

Lmfao no.

Andrew Tate is based. Cringe about his over the top masculine energy all you want but he thinks Liberalism is a cancder to society and think women are stupid. He's based and literally our guy if we were as rich as him. If you're against him you're a faggot liberal.

Hassan became more and more effiminate with time.
Now he always have that "I'm sorry" look in his face, like he is fully depressed.
And I mean ok dude but he shouldn't be showing his face every fucking day looking like trash, is disgusting. I'm demoralized no by what he say but just looking at his face.

On hindsight is obvious what happened. He felt for the youtuber meme in a time were Soros and his boys were throwing money checks to any content creator to stir them up in the direction of more and more progressive bullshit. JF Gariepy confirmed as much, the money was technically "no strings attached" but the intention was obvious to condition content creators to create a very specific type of content.
Hassan fell for the meme and now the money machine is drying up.

>he thinks Liberalism is a cancder to society
What does he want instead?

WHO AND WHO? bubye.

based

>He's based and literally our guy
have you listened to him talk? he's debased even if he gets a couple of points right. His boyfriend probably told him to say those things.

Attached: andrew-tate-air.gif (280x498, 1.06M)

What color is your Bugatti?

Eh. More of just won this debate really. Nothing special. Every now and then someone else wins. Can win them all

He's a retard and you're paying him money to learn viral marketing. Don't (you) me I'm leaving this dogshit thread.

I'm not paying him money at all. If he can trick dumbasses into shilling for him you should learn a thing or two. Out of all the garbage tranny shit the left has been spewing out he's our last hope for zoomer boys to look up to.

I mean fair, but you gotta admit everything he says is absolutely based. As long as you're not a sucker falling for his marketing and see that he's red pilling normies.
>He's bringing back holding women accountable for their consciousness
>Having a strong inner circle
>Being a respectable man
>Brotherly familial bonds

Like that user said he's our guy.

I meant promiscuousness not consciousness
Yes I'm a phonefag

Piker's a retard faggot and you are too for looking up to him in any way

Attached: 1653204308077.jpg (592x443, 40.07K)

True but it doesn't matter. Already having desired effect

Why do you fuckers automatically think we all look up to him as some daddy figure? He just speaks the truth on a lot of stuff. Just like how you look up to Ben Shapiro. Dude talks a lot of red pill shit. Don't be so fucking insecure.

doesn't even matter

>Why do you fuckers automatically think we all look up to him as some daddy figure?
the fact that you said "daddy figure"
if you weren't a faggot you'd say "father figure" which is clearly something you lacked

>Hasan Piker
who?
>Andrew Tate?
who? Is this youtuber shit?

>Just like how you look up to Ben Shapiro
wow you must be really new here

CHECKED
I'm pretty sure Dewayne is going to take 2024 in a landslide.

Attached: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho.jpg (675x450, 43.97K)