Well Americans, did I do good on my burger?

well Americans, did I do good on my burger?

Attached: 295793579_765527931542336_6781058433590143838_n-min(1).png (2048x1710, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zevLEPWcmpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need to see a crosscut to give a final decision.

Should have made it with veggie pattie and cockroach paste

Burger Anons take your seat and prepare to eat, after you'll receive a form to rate the burger.
youtube.com/watch?v=zevLEPWcmpY

Too many onions, not enough tomato
Show cross cut so we can see the meat

no because you clearly spent an hour making something you will eat in 3 minutes, what are you a retard?

Eat it and tell us

We spend more time on pussy and equal pay off, or 20 seconds in your case

7/10 not bad for a leaf, it needs more everything.

Where are the French fries? Where is the tomato? Where is the onion? Where is the pickle? Where is the mayonnaise? This is a 2/10 at best

Checked
Also
Just here to sage and tell the jannie
That banned me i just reset my
Router and to keep banning me
Its really one of the great pleasures
In my life to be able to demonstrate
A jannies utter uselessness

Sage
Im announcing sage, how does
That make you feel Jannie?
Do u feel powerful? Probably
Not huh
Sage slide threads and announce
It jannies hate it

too small but it's a good start

Attached: 1659058160408.jpg (1080x1350, 81.66K)

wheres the mayo? lettuce isnt in the right place and you should only use spinach or arugula if you run out of lettuce. meat looks funny, too dark.

It's a little wimpy, but good first effort.

Attached: burger.png (200x400, 157.42K)

Looks good, maybe a little bit TOO tall...

and the bacon goes on the cheese, not just anywhere. also i dont see ketchup

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1658667279100575.jpg (900x600, 158.11K)

One patty? That’s it? Just one fucking patty? Lol this fucking leaf you need at least 2 or 3 for proper gains

Attached: BEB7917B-C095-47BD-B13F-70DD3BFCC2DC.jpg (630x440, 96.59K)

Not too bad, OP. You gotta show the inside of the burger.
I usually don't do lettuce on my burgers. I'll be doing some smash style burgers tomorrow for the first time, the thin style burgers that you layer with cheese and burger sauce and other toppings. We use 90/10 lean grass cut meat, so to get the fat content up I typically sear it in beef tallow.

yeah not bad, although i'd suggest using shredded iceburg lettuce and nesting it on top. I don't reccomend putting veg underneath the burger because the heat will wilt it. Pickles are okay under the burger though. Also, give american cheese a chance. I've tried all sorts of different cheeses in my burgers from smoked gouda to burrata, but nothing works better than american. Its a trash cheese but it imparts something essential to a burger that cannot be replaced with any other flavor. Seriously give it a try.

That lettuce will make you grow tits.

burgers are how they see us.
ice cream, now that's a stereotypical American food.
A burger is something you just cook quick. God forbid if you have to buy one. I could see how it's a big deal for the starving world who eat meat once in their lifetimes.

Lose the sprouts.

Diced onions is mo better. Onion rings will pull out all the other toping and land on your shirt leaving stains.

>meat looks funny, too dark.
thats because he used a pan or a flattop to cook it not a grill, which is actually a pretty nice way to do it. The dark parts on the top and bottom are a very nice sear just like what you would see on a steak from a nice restaurant or a smash style burger.

interesting. yea it looked like a steak. I like you advice about the lettuce under the bun.

Attached: 1638284271631.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

I think it looks delicious, OP

I'm surprised that leafs can still afford meat
Figured they would have you eating bugs by now

Not bad, leaf. I'd remove the top lettuce or replace the bottom with it. The bun could use some toasting.

needs my pridepox cum on it

One slice of cheese?