Thoughts on Mormonism?

Attached: 1659034194654280.jpg (750x818, 486.78K)

if you're dumb enough to get on an airplane for the physiognomy, i am glad you didnt get the chance to reproduce

The Mormon testament of faith is unique and I respect it/them. OP pic makes me sad.

Mormons are worse than demonic jews

I was walking around in a historic town taking photos and two girls came up and asked me about my camera. Felt like a chad until they pulled the old switcharoo and started handing me pamphlets on Mormonism.

lmao he looks like a argonian

Attached: 165806377552417.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

Neck tattoos, deep set eyes that are spaced far apart. So many clues she missed

So do the women do missions now too or something?

Is this water fucked up?

they think space is real

>sleeve tattoo
This is a very good indicator of someone being a toxic fuck up who will likely get you in legal trouble

Sad. Girl looks sweet

Look at those eyes. Dead and so wide set. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome; same as Caryn Elaine Johnson

Attached: girls in their 20s.png (493x227, 24.97K)

how

You guys have It all wrong, thats how brits say hello.

She ignores homely looking incels like me who can probably be persuaded to join Mormonism with a qt3.14 waifu and go for drug addicted tattooed fuckboys like him, why?

I guess so. I wonder if the girl in the OP lead the guy on or something
>surprise! we're not having sex we're having bible study

Yes but only some and their missions are shorter. 80% of missionaries are still young lads.

IIRC she broke it off with him and was going home and he went nuts. Probably realised he looks like a goblin.

>britbongs
not even once m80

Women LOVE men who murder them. It's like how they love being strangled in the bedroom. Getting killed off absolutely makes them cum diamonds.

Women like violent and aggressive low IQ men. That's just how it be.

He's scum, if you couldn't already tell from the tattoos.

This is jewish FUD to make white women fear white men

>it's ee-gor

Attached: Igor_-_Young_Frankenstein.jpg (320x240, 12.68K)

they wanted to be your wives user, you fucked up.

It's insane that a clean cut Mormon girl would go for a dude with neck tattoos. I know Christian girls are usually into bad boys (the forbidden fruit) but Mormon chicks are a different breed. They're usually turned off by tattoos, drinking, smoking, etc. Usually they shack up with Mormon dudes.

>I can save him

Good.. fucking filthy traitor whore.. she choose a foreigner over a canadian.. i hope she rots in a shallow grave..
the world will be a better place without her offspring

SOAKING
JUMP HUMPING

SAD, she was a cute piece of ass.

>be Mormon
>dumb af, baptize dead people and support Amnesty for illegals
>get killed like idiot progressive vacationing in Tajikistan

I didn't fall for their feminine wiles

Attached: 1652401139046.jpg (657x450, 32.58K)

Lel. That’s fuckin funny. They basically Chad rugpulled you

sounds like something that scumbag pube would say.

kek your ID says FAG you fucking faggot of course you would think mormon girls don't go hop on the fattest chaddest dick they can find and do all the degenerate things they can find to do.

Only non whore girl in my hogh school was a mormon

I just want to be gentle user, but women always love freaky deranged shit.

the english are truly savages

Attached: 1618727333882.png (500x442, 262.87K)

better than having a random cultist approach you and try to recruit you. world mission society church of god is apparently a thing

Sometimes they don’t, they go for the bad boy(this will show my dad!) end up dead or knocked up, outcast, get into women’s rights, and hate Mormons for wanting people to do better. Almost every “anti-Mormon” I’ve met was just a fuck up who couldn’t hack it.
I respect Mormons as much as any other Christians I just ain’t buying the origin story.

>allowing your daughter to travel half way round the world unaccompanied
>to meet with that
What the fuck were the parents thinking?

>I used to be a cock hungry adventurer like you until I took a knife to the abdomen

WHY DO WHITE MEN BEHAVE LIKE NIGGERS?
There's literally no decent white men left in this planet

We need to nuke the UK.
They are sub human animals with no sense of morality.

Those fucks approaches my now ex-girlfriend at a Target. They’re insane.

Don't they just use the poophole loophole?

look at his tattoos

>Mormons worse than Jews.
What north american patriots that believe in traditional gender roles, traditional values and the sanctity of marriage?

No, they fucking aren't, kikeweed

I bet he wanted her to fuck a nigger and she said no.