Most kino was right at the peak of the RUBICON DON hype...

Most kino was right at the peak of the RUBICON DON hype, when you felt the gargantuan wheels of history grinding and shifting overhead, a total paradigm change just arm's length away, this man was channeling the Hegelian Weltgeist and nothing could stop him...
and then... somehow... it all slipped away.. the tide receded, the storm abated... and in its place.. the peculiar, listless malaise we have now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87.59K)

Nah, the absolute MOST kino was project warpspeed. No president will ever top that level of badass.

>A zionist jew who's a freemason was going to drain the swamp!

Attached: BN-TN907_wester_M_20170522122121.jpg (1280x853, 133.28K)

Being on the ground on the 6th and seeing the police losing ground, having their own weapons used against them, and impromptu phalanxes being formed by the rioters felt totemic.

It was totemic, just not in the way I had hoped.

THERE WAS ENORMOUS POTENTIAL

A TIMELINE EXISTS WHERE HE TOOK COMMAND OF THE MILITARY AND DID THE THING

THEY WERE TRYING TO HIDE THE NUCLEAR CODES SO HE WOULDNT NUKE CHYNA

Trump is as evil as the rest. You've been deceived.
Trump let in more illegals than Obama.
He pardoned rappers, then let his most fervant followers rot in prison.

Attached: 1643970092436.jpg (1024x636, 158.79K)

Lmao maybe in retarded Any Forumsack minds. In reality nothing was ever going to happen. Trump is a Zionist puppet just like every other president. It’s this simple, you cannot get into the presidency without serving (((them))). It is physically impossible.

They just proved there is no political solution

And instead enabled Biden to be installed and the entire upper ech of government filled with jews
Imagine that
Only made possible by the orange man bad catalyst
That allowed media to radicalize the leftist to an alternate reality
Don's purpose now fulfilled

>he pardoned rappers and let his supporters rot in prison
Based. We love our niggers, don't we folks?

not what op's talking about

>I was so hyped on January 6th
if he gave the command I would have jumped on a bayonet for him
He's My Ceaser,My Commander, My Chief,My President and My Leader.
If he had given the order "were taking back America" I would have done anything regardless of morality for that man.
I'll stick with him till the end all he'd ever have to do is give the order and he would have a million men as loyal as me to die and kill for him.

Attached: 450.jpg (360x450, 13.16K)

>willing to die for Zion Don.
Embarrassing.

This, so much this fellow pede! All he would have to do is tell me to drop and I would get on my knees and suck on thine penis. AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BASED BASED BASED MAGA ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNEED CHUCK TRUMP TRUMP

Idiot
You deserve death for being so eager to blindly follow such as to give your own life meaning

sad you guys can't see the bigger picture.
He loves America as much as me, sad you stupid gorilla niggers can't get with the program.
Trump is but a vessel that keeps the hope of America alive

Dam, chang wanna retry that?
>You deserve death for being so eager to blindly follow such as to give your own life meaning

I agree completely! So freaking based! How do I give you gold and upvote?

Very high iq response my based fren

>He says he loves America so it must be true! Trump would never lie, right?
Again, embarrassing.

Rubicon Don is going to make a comeback.

And half the nation will mobilize to overthrow the rest