How do we stop the water jew and why do people keep falling for retarded shit like this...

how do we stop the water jew and why do people keep falling for retarded shit like this. There is like 5 billion different brands of water and its all the same shit. Its just water.

Attached: newwater.jpg (4000x2250, 637.77K)

Good water like Evian or Moutain Valley tastes much better than cheap bottled water or tap water. Cheap bottled water is worse than tap water, due to low PH.

what do you mean flavor? its just fucking water.

>Low PH
Holy shit you aren't an alkaline water tard are you?

You dumb nigger you don't even know what Evian spelled backwards is.
I'll wait.

>what do you mean flavor? its just fucking water.

Water tastes different due to minerals and PH. High minerals and a high PH result in a good flavor.

>Holy shit you aren't an alkaline water tard are you?

No. "Alakaline water" is usually just low mineral tap water that is artificially made alakaline. Naturally alkaline waters are different.

>You dumb nigger you don't even know what Evian spelled backwards is. I'll wait.

5 cents an ounce on Amazon with free shipping. Also, 15% off with subscribe and save. It adds up to a couple bucks a day.

Fancy water often has electrolytes and minerals that won't be in distilled or reverse-osmosis-purified water. They may seem to sate your thirst sensation more in the event that you are low on electrolytes and what your body is actually craving is them rather than the water itself. Tap water often has contaminants from decaying pipes on top of the garbage the government puts in it.

>Still doesn't get it

NAIVE. You literally have to spell it out for poltards

>5 cents an ounce on Amazon with free shipping. Also, 15% off with subscribe and save. It adds up to a couple bucks a day.
kek, nice bait
>ITS GOT ELECTROLYTES

go away water jews

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 181736.png (618x472, 501.18K)

Electrolytes are real you fucking inbred rat. If you don't want water plenty of other drinks include an electrolyte solution though, and anyways if you arent sweating a lot during the day you should be fine as long as you eat a balanced diet.

>REEEE drink the gatorade goyim
no i will not, i will continue to recycle rain water and give you nothing.

Rain water has electrolytes in it dumbass. The only water that doesn't is water that is distilled, put through reverse osmosis, or comes straight from a glacier.

ok then why shill for big water

Attached: nigger.jpg (1649x523, 149.89K)

sissy

I drink peach flavored water you dumb nigger

>reeee i cant handle regular water i need my sody pop flavors
show me your waist size

Im not, im pointing out the difference between types of water. The cheap types of bottled water are all distilled or put through reverse osmosis. Most people drink straight from the tap or from a refrigerator that is plugget into the tap and thats where it actually matters.

Imagine not enjoying your drink because you’re scared of Jews, you must be a homosexual

>no u
>peach flavor. The most faggot of flavors
kek
maybe the great water jew is a litmus test. Humans were not designed to live in the filth of a big city sharing a sewage system.

Listen to yourself, scared of a flavor, what a faggot. You probably flex in the mirror and growl

>projects
>unironicly defending flavored water
Go back

You may be right for the most part, but even in the rural country there are places where your method is not realistic. There are plenty of areas that have very little rainfall, and if that intersects with your area lacking meaningful groundwater access then you may have no choice but to buy water. Also depending on where you are you may need to filter rainwater or well water due to pollutants that farmers use, in which case you're probably getting the same quality water as youd get from cheap bottled water.