I have successfully mindbroken /chug/

If you've seen this webm, it was me posting it. I'm the guy that spams dead vatnigger videos and pictures in /uhg/. Vaniggers are using that as the reason they're touting the castration video around like a trophy. The castration video is OBVIOUSLY fake, but they're debasing themselves and their gulaghomo movement just to pester me.

After today, anyone that supports gulaghomo or /chug/ needs to be called out as a degenerate. Fuck America First trannies, fuck communists, fuck cuckservatives, fuck Qtards, and fuck MIGA, but most of all FUCK JANNIES.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hitler.
>In b4 "ok glownigger" spam

Attached: Ukrainian chad pisses on invader.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

why uhg so filled with rage and anger? chill the fuck out nigger

Nigger, stop posting the only Russian casualty in the war, can't the piggies kill another?

>American flag
>Fuck America first
Tell me more about how you are a degenerate jew

>Heil Hitler
You will never fit in here jew shill. Heil Hitler!

Attached: 0E875E42-8C61-438A-9B34-B37FEB5B6E12.gif (104x268, 577.64K)

you have to be 18 to post here

What about jews in Ukraine?
What about Ukraine being pizza capital?
What about Zelenskike and Putin being both their dogs?

And yes they are both subhuman vatniggers like you said. You think it magically changes by changing name of country? Looks like nigger dna has got to you too.

Slavs aren't white so why do you care

Qui are (((you))) replying too?

Attached: 35C4DA42-0B23-4835-92F5-54D02BD6C23F.png (232x198, 64.01K)

op is a kike overdosed on foreskins.

To the general arguments of globalist kikes and their dogs. And to reality of history.

Holy seething.

>globalist kikes
Are you using this term to differentiate yourself as being a non globalist kike?

Are you panicking when reminded that Ukraine is number one producer of pizza and that land is historical and future homeland of jews?
Or are you just butthurt for your falling empire?

No, it’s just the memeflag.

Attached: D92A2E58-9A74-4C1C-8F7F-DB2BD7329CF0.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

You broke your own mind retard

You vill fight for your Jewish leaders. You vill repopulate Ukraine with Africans.

>Make it known that I'm a neo-nazi white supremacist
>Still get called a jew by bots

Kek. you couldn't make it up if you tried.

Attached: jewtin admits being jewish.jpg (1280x721, 149.87K)

Imagine not knowing that shills, JDIF, redditards, discord trannies and are inundating every thread with coordinated disinformation campaigns and sowing seeds to discontent and friction to foster an environment of demoralization and strife.
Imagine giving a fuck about other people's opinions to the extent that your panties get bunched up and you spend more than a few fleeting seconds before moving on and having a productive day.
These niggers are living in your head rent-free.
The Ukraine conflict is a product of NATO/US/Globohomo encroaching on Russian sovereignty and safety. It's just as simple as that.
There a lot of moving parts to the conflict but you got bogged down about one miniscule thing that happened or didn't and can't see the forest for the trees - on a Yak mule fetish forum.
Ukraine is the new Afghanistan.
Ukraine is the new Iraq.
It's just another side show being pimped out by the Military Industrial Complex and international money grabblers and you're just another trick in a long line of tricks turning themselves out for a piece of the action. In the end, your opinion means nothing here and neither do the opinions of those you quarrel with.
The only thing you've successfully mind-broken is yourself. Congratulations on your big victory, faggot.

Attached: Dr Manhattan 001.jpg (640x960, 141.61K)

>neo-nazi
>white supremacist
KEK

Attached: 0CD90563-47F6-4C84-BE23-BD855C1B7D52.gif (450x450, 776.26K)