Date

I have a date with a 7/10 tonight and I cbf even going. I have to travel 25km there and back. so thats a decent amount of gas money. we are going to a semi fancy restaurant. so theres $80 at least. she is very clear about taking things slow and is looking for a partner. so very low chance of fucking her tonight, ill get a kiss or at best a hand job.

I can pay the same amount for a massage with a happy ending with a girl that is hotter than her then I can get back to trying to be successful... I wouldn't have to sit in a restaurant and have to hold in farts, not pick my nose, theres a good chance my chair will suck ass, for some reason im expected to change my entire person for that moment when the waiter comes and takes my order.

I haven't been on a date in about 3 years. I just have sex with prostitutes and get massages

Attached: 1658718731456127.jpg (566x802, 117.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/06/21/a-third-of-women-only-date-men-because-of-the-free-food-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=sB-m7tAzZ98&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes actually a 5 or 6 desu. prime emma is my benchmark for a 10

You should just fuck a whore and call it a day. I like to plan dates with these cunts on tinder and bumble then I don't show up and most times I go and fuck a whore instead. It's fun

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-014701_Firefox.jpg (387x370, 68.77K)

If you get a handjob, demand unwavering eye contact.

15 miles? And you’re worried about the cost of gas? Jesus user…what if she orders something “expensive”?

Well, you spergs are always looking for a trad wife. Trad wives take it slow. Dont expect even a handy tonight if shes wife material.

Just go out and if shes not the one, you'll know right away.

you sound like a girly whiner
are you a girly whiner?

This lol. That might be like $5 in gas where I live

>assuming he is going to pay
Fuck that, make her pay for everything. If she complains tell her she's a whore, then she will pay, or she will enjoy being the whore you want her to be.

Check mate sheep fucker

ngl, my boozing and whoring is on pause during this monkey pox bs.

Kek this user is based

Its worth it if you find a girl you actually want to
Get to know, otherwise just beat off
Dont fuck prostitutes you share their karma
And all the dudes theyve “serviced”

where is it I'll sub in for you

You are lying and this thread is retarded.

nypost.com/2019/06/21/a-third-of-women-only-date-men-because-of-the-free-food-study/
If you simp for these whores you should kill yourself

at least have the decency to cancel on her

This user is right. Communication sucks with people, and you're obviously abysmal at it OP.
At least tell her you're not going to show.

femanon detected. get a job.

women want to be treated like sluts
taking her out for a nice meal is self cuckoldry
after you drop her off and give her a peck on the cheek, she'll call up chad to fuck her all night long for free

Attached: 1629507026977.jpg (596x723, 130.29K)

If you met her online. Stay home. Jerkoff if you must. Also, stop getting happy endings from strangers you degenerate kangaroo or kiwi– I refuse to learn the difference in flags.

youtube.com/watch?v=sB-m7tAzZ98&t=1s

Get fucked incel

I had a cute girl flake on me a few weeks ago after accepting to gout on a date. Feels really fucking bad. We had chemistry and she'd even text me first and try to organize study times with me.

Attached: 1652887047646.jpg (2753x4631, 524.22K)

lol we already sent pics to each other

i will let her know soon. if i choose not to go

go on a date coward

stop building it up.

get drunk and be obknoxious and let your testosterone flow. raw dog the bitch at her place and dont text her again for a few days.

wahmen are cunts, they are not rational or caring.

And they will make you feel worse if you're all "im depressed and my pee pee is smol and I need cuddles"

Alpha up dude.

this guy gets it

> taking things slow
>Getting a kiss and/or a hand job

Is this taking things "slow" these days?

Also wtf is cbf? Is this more zoomer lingo?

i mean thats obviously the plan.