What would you do if your son ended up like this?

Attached: imagen(13).jpg (828x539, 93.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39Bnk6VU53Y
youtu.be/xvUf-h0LMzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cum inside, raw

Beatings

That's probably the reason they're like that to begin with.

spend his college fund on his coffin when he hangs himself.
And I'm using his real name on the headstone

Fpbp

ALL GLORY TO THE DEGENERATES!

Attached: 20220718_144359.jpg (1080x1923, 491.5K)

If my son ended up like that, I probably didn't do much for him at all and would probably continue to do nothing.

If you teach your son how to be a man, he won't feel the need to dress up and pretend to be a girl for attention online.

Believe it or not, some parents actually RAISE their kids and don't just stick them in school all day and never pay attention to them and then get enraged at them when they act feminine after being raised in a way that discourages them from being masculine their entire lives.

Multiple beatings a day

Based. Send him to reeducation camp.
Die groomer faggots

Attached: bl7hkR.gif (320x144, 863.59K)

There is NO way that is not a woman.
I refuse to believe it.

Attached: Brutal.gif (498x278, 364.66K)

Many people get thrown into a rut that the media paved, Weimar trannies and rich kids with all the extra channels and full internet access should illustrate this well.

Sounds odd but if I'd want to raise my son to be a lil chubby as a kid so he grows stronger, he probably won't have sex early. If he doesn't have sex before college I'd try and get some clean hooker with a thorough process of testing to give him a stupid ass confidence boost before going to college or banging girls out of the dmv and high school like an absolute chad.

Then again I'd still be checking his dick a few months after no doubt.

treat him like a woman

Built for BBC

honestly if they're asian it's acceptable at this point

Fuck his asshole and make his rectum stay outside permanently, then disown him and throw deep inside a favela with women's clothes on and knocked out.

Attached: 1629044253648.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

Beat the gay out of him.

You act as though having a child descend into pure mental illness is something you cannot stop.

Fuck them in the ass and assert dominance. Next question.

Sell him to a gypsy circus.
youtube.com/watch?v=39Bnk6VU53Y

THREAD THEME!!!!!

youtu.be/xvUf-h0LMzQ [Open]

ARE YOU READY TO GET EXTREME???

Attached: images (10).jpg (124x219, 5.03K)

I cried ;_;

It'd be a long slippery slope and I'd get him a high tier clean hooker or something so he hated whores after that. But I'd make sure he's strong and shit so he's not effeminate in the first place. Still, I guess it doesn't answer ops actual question.

Kikes do try hard to make people effeminate however they can. You can't say it's an absolute impossibility I guess either. So I guess I'd have to pump the tranny full of roids in their food and water.

based dad who wants to buy his son a hooker

Know what faggot? You can have this one.

Easy way to keep your son from doing this shit is to just be there in his life.
Find an an activity or sport that he enjoys, and encourage/help him with it.

You might be able to spend more and have then pretend to date you. Pay them extra to not fuck anyone else with the threat of a brutal beating for possible std transmission risk. Stupid little nigger will have to learn to truly hate whores and if he does it the hard way he may get nigger aids on his dick and I'd rather get that level of incestual weirdness than physical harm to be done to him.

This is the only logical answer