"Goyslop" meme

Why the fuck is this demoralizing meme being forced? Americans and Westerners in general have fond memories of fast food because it symbolizes a better, more optimistic time. A time when the West was clearly on top and everyone didn't question it.

Attached: hznq6viq3cx61.jpg (1080x1080, 138.63K)

You answered your own question. Back when they didnt question anything and America was the superpower of the world. It isnt the food. Its the era.

>we can never go back bros

I didn't eat this shit in the 90s. my mom would have never fed my this slop. just because you grew up poor and stupid doesn't mean I have any nostalgia to your goyslop.

>seething goyslop consumer

Because goyslop (fast food) is to Western cuisine what modern "art" is to art. It is soulless, effortless, made for mass production, low quality, unhealthy. The "better, more optimistic times" you are talking about is are the times of weak men who created the hard times of today (and even weaker men, despite what the well-known meme suggests).

Now don't get me wrong, eating a hamburger or a ready-made pizza every once in a while is not a tragedy, but there is a culture of living on these things, which is just as much a symptom of a sick society as a literal shitstain on canvas being sold as art is.

the McDonalds near my house got renovated recently. It had the regular red and yellow roof, now it's just gray and brown.
It looks like a tomb.

shut the fuck up and eat the fucking slop

Attached: i-tried-vegan-eggs-that-supposedly-look-and-taste-2-5951-1596218143-38_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 69.75K)

The fact that the food is cheap and crappy but it still has cozy wood paneling is kind of the point, I guess. Never went to Pizza Hut much either.

It looks like a DMV.

>called JUST Egg
>contains no egg
>JUST'eggd

I dont have fond memories of goyslop. Ate some yesterday and it was overpriced shit.

Wtf is that?

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 177.58K)

Check the ingredients list of the food in those periods compared to now.
You'll shit yourself.

JUST fuck my eggs up

>didn't post the bookit book club at Pizza Hut

cmon man

Laxatives? :0

Because fast food has been evolving into soi and garbage. That's what the goyslop meme is addressing.

Attached: 1656646631987.jpg (575x798, 285.65K)

80's Micky-Dee's was kino

Attached: 1985-1024x719.png (1024x719, 1.17M)

Ours had a smoking section how based is that?

I ocassionally go into an empty pizzahut for a comfy warm medium pan pizza w extra cheese. The wagies there hate when you dine in because they are forced to take your meal and attend to your needs but i still go in there and i DONT tip shit. Kind of sad seeing the state of things, i remember as a kid going w my parents on wednesday nights toa packed pizzahut, warm smell of yeast, pizza sauce, salad bar full to the brim w sprouts, egg, beats, and those little mini corns. I miss those cool plastic cups they would give kids and the free pizza we got for reading books from our school. fuck it.

Attached: 1634143251232.png (1800x1200, 430.22K)

>said the fatty

Attached: 1658245357668347.png (492x340, 265.16K)