Castrator of Kiev

Why does he make redditors seethe so hard?

reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/wao3q0/torture_video_makes_main_stream_us_news_lets_hope/

Attached: based-buryat.png (627x850, 671.02K)

Nice of the Russians to confirm that Himmler was right

Attached: Der_Untermensch.jpg (996x1370, 277.99K)

That guy looks Polish/Ukrainian

Attached: 230px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S73495,_Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg (230x383, 23.4K)

Much worse is coming to ukrainians that continue to fight lmao

imagine being a faggot russian and trying to convince people you're not a subhuman retard when you post things like this a thousand times in the last 5 or 6 hours since it came out
holy fucking spam cope from losing the war

A CASTRATOR JUST FLEW OVER MEIN HOUSE

Fpbp

Will pic rel ever be refuted?

Attached: 1659053721251529m.jpg (1024x658, 112.21K)

Cockhole fears the kalmyk castrator

YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN TRANNYS AND CHURKAS CASTRATING YOU

The coconut cracker of Kiev

Attached: aww coco nuts.jpg (667x1000, 337.92K)

Churkas will never make it to America and secondly, one event. There's hundreds of thousands of the former in America, and the Jews are dead set on making as many as possible.

Churkas blew up the Boston marathon and killed dozens of amerisharts

This IS the worst timeline. The red army HAS WON!

I watched the video.. how can you guys tell that it's a Russian perpetrator and a Ukrainian victim anyway? I didn't notice any armbands and they wear nearly identical outfits.

>3 deaths

Still less than the jews manage on a lazy sabbath.

Attached: 123123213213.png (379x354, 15.52K)

Fippybippy

Attached: 1646909827838.jpg (1028x1075, 274.99K)

>

UKRAINIAN ARMY TORTURES&KILLS POWS EN MASSE, UKRAINIAN MEDIA DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE THEIR OWN GLEE
@
YAY, THAT'S WHAT THE INVADERS DESERVE! MUH BUCHA! YOU CAN LITERALLY COMMIT WARCRIMES AGAINST UNARMED MEN AND STILL BE A SAINT!
@
ONE UKRAINIAN SOLDIER GOT CASTRATED BY AN ALLEGED RUSSIAN SOLDIER
@
OH NOOOO, THE EVIL BARBARIC RUSSKIES!
@
OH NOOO, WE AREN'T BARBARIANS OURSELVES, AND WE CERTAINLY DON'T CALL FOR THE GENOCIDE OF RUSSIANS!

Kek.

Also, a (un)friendly reminder to all Amerimutts, Cunucks, Bongs, Krauts, Frogs, Ruotsi Femboys and Mamieaters: Despite 30 years of anti-Russian propaganda, most of Ukraine considered itself Russian before 2014. One of the Azovstal commanders posted a "A one person is an army if he's Russian" in Vkonakte, 2013. The "great russophobe" Grigorovich, developer of Stalker, posted that "only a Russian is fit to develop Stalker games" in 2011.

The moment Russia conquers Ukraine and turns off the anti-Russian propaganda- all those hecking moskal-removers will become moskals. And if Russia turns on it's own propaganda...the Ukrainians will become more vatnik than some of Russia's original vatniks.

So, all those hecking based Azov nazies, all those HIMARses and stuff will be turned against you, NATO shills.

Even a turbo-russophobe chief Ukrainian propagandist Arestovich admitted, that if Russia conquers Ukraine, a 500k+ strong Ukrainian army will be helping Russia to conquer Europe.

If this normie seethe isnt proof that this is false flag i dont know what is

If I was an officer his officer, I would do summary execution. Not for the act itself, but for filming and being a liability for the whole cause. If I didn't witness and he didn't record himself, probably court martial with a recommendation of an expeditious death sentence.

Does the FSB pay extra for working nightshift?

Be careful user, I got banned 15 days because I posted his info lol