TRUDEAU'S MANDATORY RIFLE BUYBACK PROGRAM

day of the rake is here

cbc.ca/news/politics/firearms-buyback-compensation-1.6535385

Attached: image_2022-07-28_203911220.png (944x1983, 596.68K)

This is happening on a global scale, the Communists are behind it.

>1337
>leet

Sucks to sick don't it leaf?

Attached: 1656086494931.jpg (600x400, 169.66K)

THE DAY OF THE RAKE
GODSPEED, CANADIANS

Most of those aren't registered, so good luck with a high compliance rate! Don't turn your shit in!

My firearms were lost in a train explosion last year

Attached: cyberpunk-blunderbuss.png (1020x578, 1.15M)

lost mine in a plane crash

Attached: osama-bin-laden (2).jpg (480x708, 57.72K)

I thought ARs were already bammed by name in Canada?

So what happens if you just "lose" your guns?

>1337
gamers rise up

Guns are for fags. 2022 andnonward is all about knife crime so we can look our victims in the eye.

The next program will reward people who rat out friends and relatives.

Did you buy your AR15 from the government? Then it's not a buyback.

Use the correct term; confiscation.

This country is too sad and worthless to make fun of anymore. It's actually just sad now.

>1337

Attached: hackers.jpg (1100x719, 280.29K)

If only there were a way to take out the rats… something with a bang

What they're meaning to say is 'AR style' firearms.

Think a step past that phase.

look who's talking. you watched your elections get stolen live in full 4K right before you eyes and did nothing.
and you'll watch the same shitshow again this year in the midterms. and you'll do nothing again.

1337 d00d

they are. but some people have remaining rifles from before the buy ban came in effect. this is a mandatory buyback program to disarm the population. this country is ruled by tyrants and it fascinates me the Americans don't accept freedom loving canadians as refugees

fudds will somehow rationalize
theyre coming for them all, dummies. theyre opposition jailing, bank account freezing, horse stomping, starvation weaponizing, communists.
writing has been on the wall for years now.

Attached: 1654557226118.jpg (1024x730, 42.8K)

What if I snitch on the oppo?

>look who's talking. you watched your elections get stolen live in full 4K right before you eyes and did nothing.
Actually people worked at the local level changing voting laws to make sure those election shenanigans never happen again.
>and you'll watch the same shitshow again this year in the midterms. and you'll do nothing again.

I melted mine down to make dilators for the homeless

>the Americans don't accept freedom loving canadians as refugees
That would be a bit problematic diplomatically because we would also be declaring Canada, a NATO member, and one of our oldest allies, an illegitimate tyranny.

Attached: ar15theirmagimustverypowerful.jpg (640x431, 231.63K)

oh ho look out anons we have a voter over here hes gonna vote himself out from underneath the international banking cabals whip!
because that is how freedom is earned, right? Right American?

Attached: 1658516234208365.jpg (179x220, 28.31K)

yeah sure.

Considering you fucks can't get Trudeau's party out of power either, that would make you the fucking experts on getting bamboozled by career politicians.

>thinking laws matter
They will steal it again and no one will do shit so long as their is food and television.
Anyone who says different is selling pure cope.

Attached: 1582913218483.jpg (2896x4096, 1.1M)

they should make it $1776 to troll

Does it cost less than $1337 to manufacture one of these? Why not just make a bunch and sell them to the government?

>1337
>i promise feds dont pay attention to us our our games or streamers
>just a cohencidence.

will they ship those here?

>getting bamboozled by career politicians.
voter turnout is shockingly low
nobody believes in democracy brudda, social contract of even 15 years ago is completely out the window
they medically experimented on us retard, and have got caught red handed, and are STILL recommending the clot shot to BABIES
WAKE UP

Attached: 1653695028036m.jpg (1024x576, 40.63K)

You could buy AR 15's. They were just classified as 'Restricted', similar to how handguns are classed. But more popular would've been 'AR style' rifles with slightly longer barrels, which are non-restricted. Or at least were.

we don't have a second amendment. what's your excuse again?

>Communists are behind it.
you misspelled jews who happen to be globohomo

and when the Republicans win the midterms you fags will just shout "Cuckservitives! MIGA!"
You people are never happy. Go wallow in your misery.

>Does it cost less than $1337 to manufacture one of these?
You could buy a cheaper one for like $500. No idea what that is in Canadian.

>$1337 a rifle.

Oh man, is it no questions asked? because I could make a tidy profit smuggling in cheapo ARs.

>get meme'd with "liberals are just moderates and well-intentioned," even though everything pointed to this not being true
>trudeau is on record with liking communism and commie dictators
>vote for them, respect them and never call them out
>always treating your "liberal"-voting friends with respect
>never giving them a social penalty for voting to ruin your lands
>cry when it's too late
I sympathize, but you canadians sure were easy to fool and cuck.

>$1337
Am I being trolled?

1337 wasn’t a thing back then. 1337 5p34k became a thing around 2002-2003 or so if I remember right.

Jews, user.
They're Jews.

leet speak goes back to the 80's and bulletin boards

I sorta miss r0x0r.

boating accident

I'm curious if they'll give me full price for turning in my stripped lower when the time limit runs out. I coincidentally sold my upper right before the ban was announced, and declared my rifle as receiver-only within the legally-required 30 day window. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 09-min.jpg (600x600, 38.6K)