Zyklon-B

People killed by zyklon-b poisoning get red skin like a lobster.
Can someone explain to me why the supposed dead by poisoning in the gas chambers have white skin?

Attached: zyklon b.jpg (1300x1065, 159.3K)

Because the story is fake and gay.

shut it down

Jewish shapeshifting.

they're black and white photos you dumb monkey

never happened

Yeah but their skin should be darker. They look like they died of typhus or something.

The USSR lied, not the Jews.

Attached: Marxist Retard.jpg (1200x799, 182.37K)

>delousing agent
Maybe it was a typo and it was 6 million lice all along?

As a loyal subject of the Jewish colony of the Federal Republic of Occupied German, I must ask you to delete this post that is a clear infringement to the rights of my masters.

Uh, that's the same thing you dumb cunt

But still you can see that their skin is white.

Attached: 1657068326233.jpg (600x857, 88.48K)

Gift gas

>They don’t get red skin if they take off their shoes
Come on user, you should know this!

It hurts your little ears to learn that you are after all not monsters.

top kek

Their skin is red, it’s just that your dumb ass thinks every Jew died from the gas chamber when in fact many died of other causes.

Attached: BE5977DC-2FDC-462F-A882-B355047265E7.jpg (1557x1200, 501.76K)

I can't detect red from that photo, and I've never read the description of red bodies from the testimonies.

Those aren't people who came from the supposed gas chambers because by the time it was liberated those had shut down for 6 months or so. Those are typhus deaths. There are no autopsies, not one, confirming anyone died from zyklon b.

That photo is of bodies of prisoners killed in Gusen assembled for cremation.
Date 1945 May 12
Locale Gusen, [Upper Austria] Austria
Photo Designation
MAJOR CONCENTRATION CAMPS
1940-45
Mauthausen Sub-Camps -- Gusen
Until at least 1942, it was used for the imprisonment and murder of the Nazis' political and ideological enemies, real and imagined. Initially, the camp did not have a gas chamber, but The growing number of prisoners made this system too expensive and from 1940, Mauthausen was one of the few camps in the West to use a gas chamber on a regular basis. In the beginning, an improvised mobile gas chamber – a van with the exhaust pipe connected to the inside – shuttled between Mauthausen and Gusen.It was capable of killing about 120 prisoners at a time when it was completed.

Above is what History tell us. Yet they contradict there own dates stating no gas Chambers until 1942, then it was the worst from 1940, with mobile gas chambers... From a diesel engine?, believe that and I've got some lampshades to sell you