What are the political implications of winning the lottery?

what are the political implications of winning the lottery?

Attached: 3b8335e8-8ca9-4c8b-b1bc-9c4a416cc805.png (337x235, 59.69K)

drug cartels kidnapping your children

It's always a hillbilly who wins. They lose the money and usually their life within five years.

Whoever wins will become republican.

It's supposed to be the best/worst thing to happen to you.

You can be openly racist or sexist and nobody can cancel you. You will also find new relatives you didn’t know you had

lol no it's always a connected professional class semite

It's only "worst" for normies who like other people. I'd disappear with a smile on my face.

I played the lotto for several years, never won.

What would you do with a billion dollars? I can't even fathom having that much money

It's not a billion. You get something like 45-50% depending on which state you live in because of taxes.

Still 500 million is a huge amount of money. I'd only need 10% of that, I'd give another $50 mill to my family, and then the rest to feed the hungry and sick kids in hospitals.

You wouldn't.
After Government theft via taxes, you get roughly 600 million. Then you get taxed on that again again. Then you get taxed on any interest you manage to make, or any investments or properties you purchase.

based

Buy the last acre the chinks haven't gotten yet and shoot at trespassers.

>It's supposed to be the best/worst thing to happen to you.
I think it depends on who wins it. I live a secluded life, most of my family doesn't talk to me outside my mother who lives in another country, I would be the perfect person to win it. My alcoholic BPD sister who hasn't spoken to me in 8 months would show up pretending everything is ok and I laugh and shut the door in her face

Paying half of the winnings in tax you fucking imbecile

Are you a fucking marketing bot or just a regular faggot?

You've spent how many years under endless false flags and lockdowns, mandates and pedo leaders, and still believe somehow that the lotto isn't rigged? Interesting. Id like to know where you get your hopium

Everyone knows the lottery is how the CIA captures time travelers

I'd give $10mil to all the people I care about (there aren't many). Then I'd build a modest house on a huge plot of land and spend the rest of my days playing guitar, painting, dropping acid, and having sex with model-tier prostitutes.

The lump sum option is $650 million. The tax on that is around $300 million. So, the reality of it is about $350 million. The full $1.1 billion would only be paid out as thirty annual payments.
Fun fact: the lump sum payout is actually better than the odds, a ticket costs $2 and the odds are 302 million to one so it is paying better than odds.

What if a foreign tourist buy a winning ticket?

You're not supposed to be able to without showing ID, for this reason.
In a lot of places you can, though. You'd have to get someone else to claim the money for you.

gosh you're right it's not even worth winning is it

Cern niggers will visit you in your dream to examine if you're a time traveler and watch your activity 24/7

Attached: otoko.jpg (1816x2560, 318.31K)

Then they claim their prize, just like anyone else. I do not know what the tax situation would be, but anyone can play.

Claim it anonymously. You're an idiot if you don't.