Have you faggots ever considered that WEF are not the bad guys?

Have you faggots ever considered that WEF are not the bad guys?
All of you spoiled faggots want to own something, right? Guns, cars and what not. Mutts are playing a mind game, their religiously materialistic upbringing tells them they must own and they more they own the happier they are.
Only an NPC wants to own shit in this world, because a truly free man will only use his mind to know this universe. Everything else is faggot shit and deep down you know it.
You faggots need your horizons widened once in a while.

Attached: fantomas.jpg (640x425, 31.82K)

Fpbp

gayyyy

I wish the depopulation agenda was true.

Get in there

Attached: 5bb3e0ed76545322101162a2.jpg (1136x852, 730.78K)

>incoherent rambling drivel

You'll never be White

Suck a diseased, AIDS infected, shit encrusted cock, OP.

Attached: images (2).jpg (183x275, 13.51K)

no

If Klaus and his minions weren’t the bad guys they would already be practicing what they preach. Klaus intends to eat filet mignon on his private jet while you eat bugs on public transit.

Attached: C017EB0D-2F7D-4AB8-AA9E-1E7264677EF2.jpg (474x569, 44.69K)

but i am
> angry 56% noises

well, why do you think he wants you to eat bugs?

This post signals to me that
>You clearly don't own land
>You clearly haven't raised children or had a wife on your land
>You probably sit in a 1 bedroom apartment right next to your window Aircon unit occasionally lifting your enormous folds of fat to get a little air into the sweaty crevices
>You consider suicide because you will never be a woman

>considered that WEF are not the bad guys?
no

>Only an NPC wants to own shit in this world, because a truly free man will only use his mind to know this universe.
Cool story commie shill.

of course i will never be a women. because i am a man.
you own land for growing crops. why do you need to grow crops?
now, pals, are you telling me there's no reason behind what wef wants? who the fuck wonts depopulation? that's bullshit. they worry about the future is all it seems to me. convince me they are truly evil.
because all i see is mental gymnastics and le elites = le bad.

They want other people to own nothing, but they will own everything themselves. That should say enough about their character.

>make a society by idiots, for idiots
Fine by me
>force me to partake in it
D'oh oh oh, no.

don't the elites already own enough? i mean wef is top 1% which means they already own like 80%. like what the hell else do they need you think? why do you think they want to excersise control over you? they have the money, what they don't have it appears is a proof that they aren't worthless pieces of shit and so they maybe want to help the world, no?

I agree with that. Basically just leave me the fuck alone.

Because Bugs is what you feed your slave!

Somewhere out there, a jannie sees this thread, smiles, and leaves it up.

Look it's our daily WEF good shill thread from a memeflag faggot.

All fields, KYS shill, not eating the bugs. Come make me.

OP is a fag and his thread sucks dicks

While I'm not a materialist, you're absolutely full of shit and should die.

Because every other WEF article is shilling it.

you don't understand. i won't eat the bugs either. but when wef says "eat bugs", why are they saying it? they must be motivating it somehow. so what is it? if they didn't want you to know, they wouldn't have told you, right?
all i see is nobody knows shit about it and is just parroting whatever they heard from someone else on this board.

show flaggot

The problem is they don't respect the freedom, sovereignty and property rights of other people. They think they own everything, but that's not true. Their rights should end where the ones of others begin. They are acting as unelected bureaucrats.

i am obviously from israel, what else u think?

>Have you faggots ever considered that WEF are not the bad guys?
No

Attached: smugapu.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

To demoralize Gentiles.

>worthless memeflag pos
kys

i support those rights.
ok, guys, i admit it, i am not exactly a good shill larp. it's just that i like to understand what i should hate but i am too lazy to make my opinion on it by reading about it online.

>hy do you think they want to excersise control over you?
Because they constantly express their desire to do exactly that

Assuming “the science” and focus groups that he follows are correct, he intends to reduce the carbon and waste impacts of food production for the common plebeians while continuing to enjoy his own outsized impact which has come to him by by no particular merit. And so, he will impose restrictions upon others while not suffering them himself not because it is a moral good that will benefit posterity but because he enjoys the grand manipulation and the potential for contrived prestige. After all, he can simply buy into the now old shell game of carbon offsets that do nothing to sequester carbon.

>I wish the depopulation agenda was true.
I wish the holocaust was true