He has a point: Leftist policies of other countries are better for the average person

He has a point: Leftist policies of other countries are better for the average person.

Attached: 1638912504606.png (1198x1268, 1.15M)

> cant own guns
> many leftist countries still have military conscription and you have no way to defend yourself from it

no thanks

>He has a point: Leftist policies of other countries are better for the average person.

No they don't.

You just don't know any better because Marxist scum silence the strongest opposition voices.

So Canada banned pedophiles from grooming children?

Please leave this shithole lol

This is the same every time. They show counties that are not as diverse as USA and wonder why they don't have the problems of highly diverse USA.

It's called Hamilton's law. it makes no sense to give your resources to your biological competitors . As the world becomes multiracial we can expect all these countries will become more like the US.

Attached: GDP v Racial Diversity.png (562x492, 56.35K)

the conversion therapy we should be banning is the one that sterilizes and mutilates children

"you can't change your sexual orientation, but you can definitely change your gender" is insane

switzerland requires all adult males to keep & store weapons in their houses.........

>American dream for the left is to move out of the country
>American dream for the right is for the left to move out of the country
Why are we having such a hard time achieving our goals?

If leftest polices are so great in Europe and other countries, then fucking move over there.
I know you won't.

Everyone keeps saying this, but then they never just fuck off and move.

The left's dream is to kill us all.

You’ll be stuck here forever since you’re useless

The left is terrified of conversion therapy because it actually works.

>FREE THE WEED DUDE

Attached: 1509873304509.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

all of those countries are worse off financially than USA though lmao.

>DUDE WEED

Been hearing that same shit since November 2016.
Absolutely no one is stopping you faggots from moving the fuck away.

Attached: 1635729072571.jpg (300x300, 37.32K)

Source?

Would trade place with nearly any American for my Canadian citizenship.

I hope 300 million do move out. Pure toxicity and they need to leave the nest and see the real world

I agree. Progressives and lefties gtfo. Go. It's best for everyone.

We'll raise minimum wage to less than what almost anyone is paying soon enough. Even places like Wendy's are paying double in lots of places. They'll bring it up to $15/hr and call it good for a couple decades.

but americans never used guns to defend themselves from conscription. they just moved here

yeah, let 320 million people move to any of those countries he mentioned and see if they can sustain that shit. youre a faggot

>Everywhere else is better! Fuck this shithole!
>No I'm not moving, you move!

goddamn this is a helluva leaf take

Checked, but
>november 2016
I remember the 2000 election, so many fucking idiots saying they would move to Canada if Dubya was elected. Of course, not one of them moved, sadly.

Yeah but they don't have to deal with niggers

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 46.52K)

It's true. A bunch of hippie faggots dodged the Vietnam draft by moving to Canada.

>conversion therapy
Thought he was talking about pedos converting kids to trannyism...

How would they move, nobody wants them. They have no skills. And they're white so it's not progressive for other countries to let them in when they could let in shitskins instead.

Mitt Romney went to France instead

>he has a point
Retarded shill/slide thread, sorry for replying fellow anons.

Sad. I hope she is at peace.

NZ raised minimum wage
inflation increased :)

Then move already you fucking rats.