Russia did nothing wrong

Russia did nothing wrong

Attached: hyprocites.png (1277x820, 1.7M)

just because worse exists doesn't justify their behavior, you faggots keep moaning about germany killing during a war when others killed too but god forbid you discuss their killings, same theory applies here

noonono usafe transitions no, you can only transition in my transexual hospital.

shut up you nazi
6 million Jews died because of you scumbags

More like stupid and mentally ill. Categorized in DSM-5 is a mental illness.... Jazz will never be a real female. No womb, no ovaries. Down to the cellular level,there are very specific biological markers that discern men from women. And fat as fuck

The west are always the good guys... except that fucked up BS...gphpth

It's not about justification, it's about pointing out the hypocrisy of your sanctimonious outrage. You don't take marital advice from a serial adulterer and you don't take lectures on humanism and civility from amoral psychopaths. If you don't practice what you preach, then none of your moralfag kvetching matters.

because you think most of us in the west won't be sent to jail for pointing out that we are against trannies? you will blame us on what is happening? your country itself is seeing a spike in trannies but you aren't doing shit, same way it happened here it shall happen in russia, he who laughs last laughs longest, it will be funny witnessing slavs be the death of the slavic race

Based. I hate westoid hypocrites.

You guys are animals

>It's ok when we do it
The eternal Germoid

It isnt like both aren't abominations.

Built a society so good you left Ankara for it anyhow.

This and checked

fpbp

still gay

I work on the ATACMS line.
I can't wait to go back into work tomorrow for my 10hr shift so I can make more munitions to send to your brothers. I used to hate my job. Now I love it knowing who its used against.

>russhit talking about hypocrisy
lmao shut the fuck subhuman

damn it, no one justifies torture, but when Ukrainians gouged out the eyes and shot through the knees of those who surrendered, no one said anything.as a result, we have 2 sides that have just gone crazy and are starting a massacre.

I am out of the loop of the Ukranian kerfuffle. What the right side pic about?

based, should have killed more of you subhumans

Attached: 1647897863349.jpg (2130x1772, 1.59M)