Stop using black emojis if ur white. That's racist

And stop using white emojis if ur white. That's racist.

Attached: 5.png (709x259, 49.34K)

I have "porcelain" skin.
The emoji would be more accurate if it was covered in blue veins, lmao.
These days, many games with character creation tools don't even bother making my particular shade an option.

Lmfao I would knock the teeth off any gorilla bitch using this kind of faggotspeak anywhere i could hear it

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!/./../

Attached: 1637905663673.png (650x829, 1.38M)

SIEG HEIL

Fuck off glowie

Imagine shilling your own twitter acc for dopamine.
3 likes

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-171850_Chrome.jpg (1080x779, 201.65K)

I do not give a fuck what does not sit right with you. Your opinion does not change my actions.

SCWOPS

Stop Caring What Other People Say

i am not white, i am americam

I always use a nigger hand because it's fun to laugh at them

Only the race that invented emojis should be allowed to use them. Whatever race of people, who used bulletin boards in the 90s, and invented the original emoticon should have license to use them. That's their culture. Figure out who was using computers back them and give them back their artifacts. Otherwise, it's insulting, like wearing an Indian headdress is insulting.

This

The original emoji was a yellow smiley face, invented by a white man named Harvey Ross Ball in 1963.

So, yes, emojis were made by a white man for his white customers. He was a cartoonist for an ad agency.

Emojis are white culture.

>stahp appropriatin' muh culchure
*appropriates your entire country*

Attached: soi niggy.jpg (765x801, 188.75K)

You won't do shit, bitch ass wyteboi

This. They will gaslight you into believing that 99% of all culture is made by non-Whites (see: Google home page any day of the year) but the reality is that the West is culturally White.

whats ur problem fag?
>canada
Oh.

Attached: 1649551496476.jpg (530x530, 21.65K)

Whites that use nog emojis are 100% weird.
You cannot disprove this.

Attached: 1630249049325.jpg (323x323, 15.65K)

>The emoji would be more accurate if it was covered in blue veins, lmao.
fpbp

Stop feeding negros and giving them free gibs.
That's racist too!

>thinks racism has to be rational
LOL

Faggy as fuck

Who gives a shit how anything 'sits" with her?

Also, seasoned liberally with at least one herb and spice.

I was okay with them all being yellow, why did we need to make brown/black ones?

niggers in suits man...
niggers in suits.

white women on dating apps use the lightest brown skin emoji lmao

Twitter needs to be destroyed. Whatever replaces Twitter must be destroyed. Every single harebrained musing of these witless sewer people being preserved on the Internet for future cyberanthropologists to uncover is so fucking embarrassing. These people are all terminally retarded and need to be segregated. Give them a forked, closed circuit Internet where they can share nothingisms in relative silen—wait a minute . . . I'm describing Any Forums . . . They're doing it to us! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!