What’s his name, Any Forums?

Attached: 9CBBBDF3-02EC-47E8-AF87-7E94344AC7C2.jpg (941x1280, 110.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WlI24rv__g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coati

Ivan
Because he's your generic Russian subhuman

The least obsessed with cocks and whitest Russian man.

Kutya Ballsackovich

Sex Reassignment Subutai
Ukrop Urinal Uninviter
Vlad’s VasDeferens Vivisector

Wa Chi Quinghai Ranger

Apparently he's a Kalmyk (less likely a Tuvan), a goatherder used to castrating his flocks. A kind of Mongol hillbilly from the Russian steppes. He was doxxed earlier, with info pointing to Kalmykia. I've not seen any of this verified, but that's the info to date.

Attached: kalmyk 3.jpg (1024x729, 130.26K)

同性恋黑鬼

Tuvan Testicular Trail of Tears
Polak Penile Punisher

Attached: 20220728_202355.jpg (996x2048, 125.79K)

ok tayron

whys he dressed like an aussie out on a kangaroo hunt?

The Buck Breaker

Ivan Genghis Khanovich

youtu.be/6WlI24rv__g

Attached: based mongol.jpg (435x435, 38.26K)

Cut that fuckers nuts off

What a piece of shit bastard

Fuck russia and fuck russians

The Russian Army should have a trial and execute him.

Chang

The Seethe Inducer

Niggers are unironically more human than Russian. Russians have animinalistic minds and are unable to process reason or feelings. Basically feral animals, how ironic that Nazis were right in the end.

>Reddit spacing
The Seethe Inducer strikes again! Faggots hate him, find out why >>>

Attached: 1656480145853.gif (300x300, 838.2K)

Boris the Blade

His name is Toby

>he thinks a bunch of redditors are going to go to Kalmykia and beat him up
kek

you have schizophrenia because of balls.when the hohols tortured Russian prisoners of war and gouged out their eyes, no one did anything.blow up this world already because of the chopped eggs, nigger

Lviv Loin Lightener
Pfizer fertility filet
Ghost of Gyonadz

Putin is using his ethnic minorities first, most of which were equipped poorly, that's the only reason I can see for the tennis shoes. The hat is more common than you'd think among Mongolian peoples. Many wear fedoras, hats with brims to keep out the sun on horseback. He also might be a sniper of sorts and the brim would help with the sun. He's likely a herdsman, basically a cowboy, most Kalmyks, Tuvans and Buryats are Tibetan Buddhists and live pastorally.

Check it out:

space

space

space

oooo you really dont like that do ya cobba?

space

oh snap

i did it again

ohhh shit

now i cant stop

space

>>incel says "reddit space"

>>incel now believes he's part of the "cool kids club"

Yeah bud, you really are super cool :D

Lad has the blood of Genghis Khan flowing in his body.

>when the hohols tortured Russian prisoners of war and gouged out their eyes
Because nobody cares what happens to invaders. If some nigger broke into someones house and got tortured to death nobody besides other nigger would care. If that nigger tortured the home owner to death that'd be a different story.

Attached: 1417985121198.jpg (1280x720, 35.46K)

Yea yea we heard all your BS already. Funny how Ukrainians can back up their claims but Russians somehow don't have evidence of anything they claim. kek I remeber when they claimed they captured a NATO general in Azovstal, and you subhuman idiots believed them lmao.

>Incel
>Reddit spacing
>Seething
Yep definately a faggot. Case closed.

If you can back it up then surely you would have PROOFS, right?

i really want that rifle

the US invaded Ukraine in 2014 and weaponized it against Russia. now Ukrainians are suffering and the US only prolongs this suffering by sending them weapons. back in 2008 Georgia they never sent weapons so it lasted 12 day. great allies Ukraine got there

>Invaders
You cannot invade what you yourself built. East of Ukraine is as much Ukrainian as you are white

calm down, you're glowing

gook taking pictures by the tracks with his airsoft

Attached: 1_6z0YbsNl4SEgkBwX7n5-3A.jpg (600x767, 120.72K)

Pedoslayer

a nation of really special individuals

Attached: 65374234573.jpg (2265x1356, 257.73K)

Nigger if you're too stupid to watch the video going around you yourself deserve to be castrated. I'm 99% sure you're a Russian diaspora because only your kind are this stupid.

Kys

man no wander everybody in Europe is joining NATO having a war with Russia is like being invaded by the UN

>Because nobody cares what happens to invaders

No, dude, it doesn't work that way.

If it's ok for hohols to commit warcrimes against POWs- they shouldn't seethe so much when their own POWs get castrated.

B-b-but I disagree-> you opinion changes nothing, and more ukrops will get turned into troons.

should chop his fucking nuts off in return. idgaf if you're at war, there are some things you don't do to people. was borderline supportive of Russia before this in that I understood that we initiated this in 2014 with a coup, but jesus christ this all but confirms Ukraine would be FAR better off in our sphere of influence ignoring the fact that its objectively true economically speaking. just wish the western intelligence agencies didn't fucking suck and avoided a fucking war and consequently the horrors such as this that follow it.

no u

>Ghost of Gyonadz
Kek that's a good one.

>the US invaded Ukraine in 2014 and weaponized it against Russia
Hey kike draft dodger, let's try to be a bit more honest. The US didn't do shit to weaponize them against Russia, they refused to even arm them at first after Russia had invaded. Yanukovich was a retarded that got impeached and then they held new elections, big fucking deal.
It's as much American or German as it is Russian since it was settled by all of us by that logic, they voted to be Ukrainian.

Attached: 1652289515104.png (900x506, 833.07K)

Also, just because somebody broke into your house doesn't give you a carteblanche to do anything. You can kill him, sure, but you cant rape and torture him, his family and his dog, and expect to be treated as some sort of fucking saint.

Modern Mongol warrior

no never go down to their level. in war they would just get a bullet in the face and be done with it.