We're fucked

We're fucked

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-07-29 kl. 02.05.59.png (1334x800, 125.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=35032
eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=50476
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/trump-proposes-selling-off-half-the-u-s-strategic-oil-reserve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what deliberate sabotage looks like. Let's keep doing nothing about it!

You should learn russian user.

What do you think Oil reserves are for?
gas is back down to $3.80s where I live so it seems to be working

Sounds sustainable gigabrain.

Attached: 1658302417759023.jpg (3018x2963, 877.76K)

Invest in oil stocks then..

you can turn plastic and corn into gasoline

Time to fite China

Imagine that graph is an altimeter
Do you feel safe on the plane?

Before Biden I figured they were strategic and not political. But I'm also so dumb I thought recessions were defined by two consecutive quarters of GDP loss. Oops.

Biden is literally draining our emergency supply to counterbalance all the horrendous decision making he's engaged in that has directly led to highly inflated oil prices.

If the US has to fight a war.

Threadly reminder Congress voted years ago to require these oil reserve sales ( pic and link related) and private companies ship 3 million barrels of crude oil per
2018 (for reference, does not list all bills)
eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=35032

2021 with most up to date information with all the bipartisan bills requiring oil sales
eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=50476

Selling it when the price is high is the opportune time and as long as it's refined into gasoline it will lower your gasoline cost since America has no additional spare capacity to refine it, and your gasoline already gets shipped to whatever country is willing to pay the most for it

Attached: 1657335749243m.jpg (931x1024, 210.65K)

They are for wartime consumption, primarily for the navy and air force

BRAVO JOE
R
A
V
O

And for you as well see right here below

>What do you think Oil reserves are for?
Most certainly not for engaging in a war to make sure your foreign cronies stay in business to continue your private corrupt dealings.

taiwan is so fucked

my gasoline cost is 0, how does this help me when I work from home, workout from home and live at home you niggerloving apefucking monkeypozzed faggot?

So they're putting profits over people?

The price is not naturally high. The price is high due to decisions Joe Biden has made. Decisions that exacerbate the price of oil. Instead of undoing those decisions he is depleting our national emergency supply. Borderline treason.

Didn't Saudi Arabia make this exact same mistake about 7 years ago in economic war with Iran?

>what is a war

Idk user. This might be the only way we ever see a cent of value from that.

Attached: 1633639461316.jpg (225x225, 13.39K)

You do understand they have sold HALF the stockpile to reduce average prices a mere 10%, for a few weeks. Ina few more weeks the stockpile is gone, prices go back up AND we don’t have a reserve.

they create problems they cannot fix, on purpose.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE

But you said you wanted to do something about the Jews

The point of this war is to stop Putin from fighting back against the NATO encroachment on his country. The US has aggressively been advancing the agenda of ending their market to Europe. This is because the US and the money behind the US wants total control of Europe.

The average American doesn't benefit at all from this. So Joe Biden is exacerbating gas prices for no benefit to the people whatsoever. And instead of rolling back these horrible decisions (this being just one of them), He's depleting our emergency reserves.

>we
you

Another red herring while ignoring the simple fact that Congress decided years ago, starting in 2015 that they didn't need that much oil and have voted in numerous bills since then to sell it.
Bot replies?
He'll sell less than half over the whole year, something trump also proposed in 2017, and trump signed numerous bills requiring the current oil sales that Biden is doing today

Trump Proposes Selling Off Half U.S. Strategic Oil Reserve - Bloomberg - bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/trump-proposes-selling-off-half-the-u-s-strategic-oil-reserve

Stop noticing things!

Attached: Inflation_Femoid.jpg (500x775, 329.11K)

joe biden died in 2015. that’s a non-human in a suit.

Macron is sucking MBS dick in Paris to fix this

Attached: FXzyAHQVQAEsYn1.jpg (1199x926, 204.98K)

>Bot replies
Wtf are you talking about. You have an actual response or not?

What would be even better if he just reversed the policies that created the high gas prices in the first place that he instituted. Why not just do that?

Thats not what the oil reserve is for. Its for stabilizing price shocks like this.

If we went to war we'd just stop exporting refined crude and sit on it. If we ran out of crude we'd fire up the fracking wells that are on hold because of barrel price.

>Its for stabilizing price shocks like this.
The shock of bad presidential decision making? Because the high gas prices are a direct result of Joe biden's horrible decision making. I could roll back the exact problems he created in one day and fix the gas prices that way.

wow

what else is it for? genuine question. sounds like it's being used as intended. if you have an emergency sum of money lying around, and there's an emergency, you're supposed to use the money, not hold onto them.

There was 0 reason to do this with demand waning on its own. He’s such a retard it’s definitely him making these decisions.

>Have plans to sell 5-15million barrels a year around 2020-2022 and reduce the oil reserves slightly
This is clearly the same thing as selling 300 million barrels in less than a year, halving the reserve

They're for having gas in the event something catastrophic like a world war happens, not to win some fucking midterms