NOT A DRILL

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER
SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

We have a confirmed Russian sub off the coast of Florida. P-8 posiden sun hunter is in full tracking mode.
Will Putin really nuke Florida?

Attached: BF27F162-EB8B-4CDF-81DE-48AD3A1BB119.jpg (1170x1995, 831.61K)

I like skyking threads but that’s not sub hunting pattern

Holding pattern before landing in Daytona due to weather …

Pizza personnel live there too. Marina & co

gay thread
putin wouldn't attack florida but a false flag would

>It's the Belgorod
>The Russian mega-submarine designed from the ground up to be a launch platform for multiple Status-6/Kanyon nuclear mega-torpedoes

Attached: 848.gif (606x423, 1.71M)

hey cool it with the antisemitism

This, if they were hunting a possible enemy submarine they would be doing more of a spiral pattern, not just flying in an oval.

No bad weather at Daytona user

You're just noticing this? P-8s and P-3s have been running off FL, Norfolk, and Kitsap for like two weeks now.

They often come around there! US territory area.
Doesn't matter much given technically they don't need to be close to fuck around if they want to, or survalance... so it's just keeping the wheal going! Keeping hands on decks busy on all sides, because big fish keep small fish aka military busy and trained psychologically... thats how they missuse their own eventually, and all sides do it, you juet have to follow the strings long enough.

Some are keep busy with this, some that, even terrorists are imported to keep some busy... busy minds cant see shit of what's up, nejtrilized danger and yet keept sharp for when needed tk be used/missused!

Everyone cruising everywhere now'a'days!

Eh I think poseidon sub spook is that they found a way to make it work through the sea slowly near cargo ships and make the radar looked at as some false positive

How do they know they're russian?
>I don't believe it

Attached: HABEEB_IT.jpg (600x477, 97.87K)

The biggest tell is watching vip planes, filter 40k feet minimum

I didnt understand anything in your long schizo babble rant.

You must be chingchong ESL.

You do realize the pilots are trannys in pannys with a homosexual oriented leadership. Much of the pilots training is about lgbtq “issues” and wether they need sex changes. They probably have one gay pilot and a nigger “copilot”. Russia launch the damn nukes already.

Attached: 1659053334669929.jpg (600x477, 120.79K)

84 degrees and clear fag

Attached: ai_glowing_agent.png (1024x1024, 1.98M)

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Attached: fu43tejsinm11.jpg (434x586, 33.5K)

Im on west coast FL.
Fire away.

Attached: F230837B-3930-40D8-A327-2EB54392F1FB.jpg (1024x538, 84.68K)

Attached: HighFlyer.png (1119x776, 858.31K)