While their soldiers were literally having their balls cut off their jewish "president" was doing a photoshoot for...

While their soldiers were literally having their balls cut off their jewish "president" was doing a photoshoot for vogue magazine. Hows that feel ukraine?

Attached: Untit455554356456324563456led.jpg (656x789, 167.18K)

>HE TOOK A PICTURE
shut the fuck up

AI bot, fuckoff

>everyone who doesn't suck putin's dick is a bot
STOP

fuckoff bot

Keep screaming "bot" while the pakis take over our country.

LMAO YOU THINK HE CARES ABOUT CONSCRIPTS GETTING THEIR TESTICLES REMOVED. HE WANTS THAT TO HAPPEN TO KINDERGARTENS

fuckoff bot

Why are you such a faggot?
>inb4 nigger

thats very anti semitic that people are not supporting his vogue shoot

Attached: ZelenskyPanther.png (1198x675, 1.22M)

>BOT BOT BOT
I'm a goddamn human being! 01010101010100011001001011010

From the comfort and safety of Tel Aviv.

go smoke weed and get foot cancer

fuckoff bot

Your mother is a whore.

fuckoff bot

What is the definition of insanity?

>388718607
fuckoff bot

I'm 100% positive his wife told him this was a good idea

It's worse than that. They are having their balls cut off because he didn't want to abdicate in favor of Yanukovych.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-07-29 kl. 01.59.20.png (2408x1096, 1.06M)

>LMAO YOU THINK HE CARES ABOUT CONSCRIPTS GETTING THEIR TESTICLES REMOVED.

Every atrocity gives him more attention and a chance at more funding/arms. If the Russians used Sarin gas and killed 10,000 he'd be popping champagne bottles.

> jew gives half his population a death sentence because of their gender
> goes out to safety and does photoshoots, hasn't fought a single battle against the Russians
> someone hasn't assassinated him yet

??? whats the holdup

I didnt know he had a wife. Does putin?

slavs are subhuman

A glownigger bot is misfiring again. Post your a picture of your hand to prove you are not a bot.

this entire thread is full of bots, Any Forums is all bots now. they can all fuckoff

>slavs are subhuman
GLOBOHOMO ZOGBOTS ARE BELOW SUBHUMAN FOR DOING THE SAME TO CHILDREN

Not only is your mother a whore but your sisters are whores too. I would know. I've made the rounds of your dinky island. I gave them a bag of rice.

Agreed fellow American, what are we doing about it?

Kikes always look like kikes.

>voluntarily spends all his time around bots

He is so hilarious when he tries to look tough. It might be the fakest "tough guy" look I've ever seen. He's a little bitch pretending to be a man while he destroys the entire world along with Adolphimir Putler.

Stop forcing this so hard. It's a interview of a president in a magazine.

Attached: FNLeJ8OX0AE72fG-1230x923.jpg (1230x923, 123.21K)

>Agreed fellow American, what are we doing about it?
WATCHING ZOGBOTS LOSE THE NARRATIVE AS I UTTER THE TRUTH INTO EXISTENCE WITH CAPS LOCK ON

Definitely a bot.

shitposting on Any Forums isn't doing jackshit

SEETHE

I not only fucked your mother, I gave you a brother.

>14 posts by this ID
Like pottery.

seethe at what? you're not doing anything lol

Anyone defending Ukraine at this point is a blatant NATO shill that enjoys sucking EU cock and there is no denying it. I don't care about Russia, if you unironically claim the one sided ban on anything Russian is justified while this faggot is in such trouble that he needs billions of dollars yet has the time to do a photoshoot with his crack whore you're completely retarded or a bot that should go back to r*ddit.

Boting for a system trying to exterminate your kin

is there something wrong with that number? I'm glad you can count btw. Me and your mom were thinking of sending you to a boot camp.