Just how fucked is America?

Just how fucked is America?
Seems like everything is pointing to a complete collapse in a few decades

Attached: 27C54CDB-12A8-435B-896D-909C5F979529.jpg (828x953, 208.79K)

>decades

??

5 years max

Benadryl will fuck up your brain long term too

>a few decades

Attached: 1567736045737.jpg (590x322, 212.45K)

Are they not aware that we make melatonin naturally? Kek it's actually bad to not have enough of it, not the other way around. "Experts" everybody.

>by Mansur Shaheen

>natural melatonin
>synthetic shit
yeah goy its da same!

ah yeah except for in decades now there's been shown no negatives to taking it. in fact it helps people sleep better and thus alleviates risk factors for dementia.

Next you're gonna tell me we should all be taking estrogen because even men produce it naturally in small amounts, right?

>totally ignore what drove people to increase usage of sleep aids
Lack of sleep caused by rioting niggers detonating firework mortars outside my window for 2 years is likely more damaging.

If you didn't take the clot shot you'll be fine. I can't wait to pick a house from the millions of empty ones.

Melatonin is all natural in supplement form as well.

>>body makes it naturally
Welp, guess you'd better take some more of it in pill form then! What could go possibly go wrong?

Does melatonin even help? I feel like all supplementation is bullshit.

I don't have dementia, but I did pop 40mg of it last night and my dreams went pretty south. Got stuck in a lucid dream loop and basically had to wake myself up from like 5 god damned dreams within a dream. I was tired as shit this morning and I was afraid to go back to sleep, because I almost couldn't come back out of it.
You definitely sleep deeper, but as my story mentions, too much of it can also put you into a god damned nightmare.

Ya it works. Its one of those rare supplements where you actually feel the effect for yourself near immediately. There's not really anything psychosomatic at play you can tell.

Gave me night terrors.

I have beeen sleepmaxxed for 10 years thanks to melatonin and I have been getting strange feelings about people and other lives not knowing their doom. Dreams are getting more realistic and no longer chaotic. Sometimes I confuse them with reality now.

Attached: 77b.png (1200x1200, 613.98K)

ok go mainline some angiotensin or adrenaline and report back

Due to emotional/psychological wounds I can't sleep at all without melatonin.

Before I only used it in emergencies, now when I'm actually employed I have to consume 3mg each night to get at least 6hrs sleep.
I was suffering through 4hrs sleep per night, for 10 weeks.

Damn, I take 10mg a night. Oh well kek.

How about I mainline my cokkk up your poopy hole, smash your back doors in?

10 isn't a whole lot, you'll be fine. If anything it isn't even dementia, it's just dreams and reality blending into one seamless experience that leads to that kind of behavior.

What I meant to say is America is going to collapse pretty soon anyways so it doesn't really matter if I get dementia, because I'll be dead by then.

i have the pox

>in a few decades
10 years tops

Interesting. Might have to try it out. I try some supplements from time to time, which supposed experts recommend and its just always a waste of money. Like tongkat ali which was recommended by that Huberman dude on Rogan and it did nothing. Waste of fucking money.

lol faggot have troubles sleeping? hahahahaha, what a cuck, scared of the niggers under your bed? hahahahahaha. You must be 18 or older to post here.

>scared of the niggers under your bed?
Yes

>Seems like everything is pointing to a complete collapse in a few decades
It won't take that long. One big economic crisis, a real one, and it is all over.

Attached: 1656544602121.jpg (835x673, 190.78K)