Is Any Forums a Caesar or Alexander board?

Is Any Forums a Caesar or Alexander board?

Attached: 1659052294023.jpg (602x452, 88.15K)

>1 post by this ID

Both

I don't give a fuck about Any Forums but Caesar was much cooler imo.

CAESAR!!!
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!!!
CAESAR!!!

Attached: 3C4BB59F-BC78-4AAA-B81D-CCD9B384A4F6.jpg (565x406, 36K)

Alexander is still my king

Which ever one would let me pillage and rape women

2pbp

>Is Any Forums a Caesar or Alexander board?
-SNEED! shouted Diogenes.

Alexander

Attached: alexander_reconstruction_old2.jpg (968x508, 247.15K)

Any Forums strikes me as more of liking both but Caesar leaning board.

Both had divine right to rule and achieved apotheosis. I support both.

They were both pretty cool. Caesar was financially ruined after his family lost a civil war to Rome. He had nothing but his name & fought up the ranks in the Roman Army.

Alexander the Great had guts. Dude was awesome. He had a ton of wives and wasn't a fag despite what Oliver Stone said. And no taxes.

I gotta go with Alexander the Great because no taxes.

>guy who realized his country's government was rotten to the core and tried to do something about it
VS
>guy who literally murdered his father so he could take the most advanced military at the time on a years long journey to kill Indian tribes

wow hard choice

Any Forums is clown world

fact

Attached: honkler-800x458-1557156403.png (675x386, 209.15K)

Amazin. OP truly guzzles cum. All fields.

that'd be King Al

Alexander would btfo Caesar 1v1, Caesar couldn't fight worth shit

Cesar didn’t see betrayal coming.
Alexander ruled the ancient world and died a Chad.

Caeser. Any retard can run rampant on a crumbling empire. Caeser was a god who mastered the political arena

Neither

Attached: 220px-YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg (220x279, 15.62K)

>old fart who simped for Macedonian roasties and is best remembered for getting stabbed
vs
>young turbochad who slayed prime bussy and is best remembered for building an empire

wow hard choice

YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: istockphoto-1323837794-170667a.jpg (511x338, 82.92K)

Ivan gets it.

>Mongol chronicles were vague about the nature of the crime, but Persian chroniclers indicated that after the Oirats did not send girls for Ögedei's harem, Ögedei had four thousand Oirat girls above the age of seven stripped naked and raped by his soldiers repeatedly in full sight of the girls' relatives. Two of these girls died from the ordeal, and the remaining non-raped were divided up by soldiers, with some being sent to the royal harem, and others assigned to caravan hostels for sexual servitude, and others not deemed suitable for this were left present for anyone to carry them away or use them for any purposes deemed fit.

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

ave caesar

the duality of man