Everyone is so bitter and angry towards each other more so than ever

Is it just me or does everyone in society now seem distant from each other and fly off the handle at the drop of a hat over insignificant issues? There is no sense of community or camaraderie anymore in society but especially western societies. What started this behavior? Was it the Covid lockdowns, did that cause irreversable damage on people's psyche and caused mistrust between the people or something? Is it something deeper that has been going on well before covid?

nypost.com/2021/10/01/new-survey-shows-us-is-more-divided-on-politics-than-ever-before/

Attached: angry.webm (406x720, 2.98M)

>Is it just me or does everyone in society now seem distant from each other and fly off the handle at the drop of a hat over insignificant issues?
Ever wonder what happened to the West?

Explained here:

>What started this behavior?
Principle of entrophy and decay, amongst other factors. This has been progressively happening since for like a century now. Go read about bolshevism and societal sabotage.

Attached: YuriPill.jpg (493x334, 38.91K)

The jews did it

They just treat you like that user.

test

Attached: jew agenda.jpg (2013x1269, 757.26K)

Anyone have the knuckle sandwich one from that faggot?

This one?

Attached: lunchtime.webm (464x848, 2.3M)

Vidimo te.

FUCK YOU

Only in America because your boomer ancestors sold you out you stupid cuck.

yea we say its the (((5 g))) effect.

Attached: i8u7y6tgfrd.png (806x596, 822.94K)

I tend to stay away from social media nothing destroys families and friends faster than giving your honest opinion on political matter.

I'd say it's COVID that tipped everyone over. But it was already bad before.

does he think he has pecs or something? this faggot has a nasty case of gyno

Attached: Gyno_Master_GuruSan.png (305x346, 259.92K)

Jews, communism, blacks, niggerism, w*men and feminism caused this. It's very simple.

>survey-shows-us-is-more-divided-on-politics-than-ever-before just the way jewss like it

>bully's
the only thing i hate more than niggers, trannies, jannies and jews are fucking lobotomy rejects WHO KEEP DOING THIS
HOLY SHIT LEARN HOW TO WRITE

>>nothing destroys families and friends faster than giving your honest opinion.
people use to do that all the time.
then (((jews)) where allowed to be some where other then inside a furnace.

Attached: 9876trdfgh.png (593x414, 470.77K)

MOTHERFUCKER YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, KYS

Yeah I’ve noticed that’s little bit especially online. The internet was a mistake

sadly the internet banter is a reelection of real life decision and not in satire.
I think there is still hope for them at the end of a rope.

Attached: 9876trfghj.png (731x514, 170.48K)