Japan is using graphine oxide to clean up the water from Fukushima

It’s contaminated faraway beaches and it’s in everything.

Your telemeres are magnetic. Interfering with them means you can’t create immunity cells or blood cells.

Your heart runs on electrical energy.

The vaccine is a diversion to hide the truth and blame everyone for taking it. “No one forced you to!”

It’s not looking good.

But they wanted to force it on the entire population so that you didn’t have a billion people saying “uh, I didn’t get the shot though.”

reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/wa9yid/im_at_a_beach_that_contains_lots_of_ferromagnetic/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6566935/

Attached: 5CACE25B-BE97-4CE7-8B54-AB8F63C05404.jpg (1284x1902, 1.9M)

take ur meds nigger

>japan has engaged in climate warfare
is this true op

My meds don’t work unless you take yours sweetie.

And that “schizo” information is posted directly on nlm.nih.gov , not that they’re the most reputable source of truth or information

I’m as genuinely surprised by it as you are

just implying thats what youre asserting
dont paint me for it

If you want a “schizo” take, it’s that using a phone with that kind of charging apparatus on the back is hazardous to your health. It would presumably attract such elements of your body while you’re glued to it.

BBL, I guess, I’ll be disconnecting and removing that fucker.

You used those words.

I said they were “cleaning radioactive water with it.”

So own it. I’m here to try to save your lives , not argue

graphene oxide isn't ferromagnetic....

>so own it
go back to r e d d i t ye assine mule fucking nerd

The ocean dilludes the radiation.
That they are also using other methods to make it safer is even better.
Some jap already drank the filtered water years ago and was fine.

TO ARMS?

Well, I hate Reddit and twitter and Facebook for everything that they’ve done to us and I will never ever ever create a login or participate on those shitholes again.

But , if you’re not hung up on “waaah my favorite warmongering neocon lady lost” and “orange man bad” and “duurrrr what is a woman” as if we haven’t known for hundreds of thousands of years, we seem have repopulated and propagated our species this far, I Think we all know what a woman is,

Anyway fuck Reddit but people like you who divide us over bullshit Karen ass kitchen table non-issues like this keep us from learning important things from each other.

This one of them,

Correct.

Your telomeres, which assemble every single sell in your body with a copy of your chromosomes are magnetic.

How do magnets work?

If the phone sucks in the graphine oxide, and sucks in your telomeres , I’m right, and this is why your intestines are dying, the gays are covered in sores (their cd4 is already decimated , but in a healthy or straight person a doctor won’t think anything or a cd4 reduction from 1200 to 800… in a gay man with HIV and a cd4 of 400 it’s life threatening.) check your Covid survivors for cd4 and lymphocytes

what

the scary part is there's a 75% chance you vote...

In the uk they're replacing water filters with graphene oxide water filters. And now japan does this? Something is a mishap

You have no creativity to read paragraphs like this

I’ve been unwell for a long time and I’m going to test my own theory out.

The sicker I am the more time I spend in bed doom scrolling.

It needs to go bye bye until I pull these magnets. These products may warrant immediate health and safety bans , if you can lock down my church, then you can recall the iPhones.

Forcing everyone to use VOLTE capable devices in America forces everyone to use one of these retarded devices. Going back isn’t an option.

And I think I’ll stay on Any Forums thanks , lot of psychic garbage here but they’re one of the last frontiers. Torbas a dick but he tolerated me , so..

Get over your racial shit and waaaah over sucking the red and blue dick or you won’t have a planet or species left . I’ve spent plenty of time in that space too, I’m sorry.

oh hh brother? maybe ill read it again

I don't know if humanity will prevail at this point

Attached: 2F21D929-4E6E-4778-87BB-D052DD34DE13.jpg (960x931, 95.53K)