Nice

>Syria is getting bombed by everyone for decade
Thats just fine dude, oil you know

>Nazi Ukranian gets just castrated by a cool hat guy
RRREEEEEEEEEEE

Feels like im reading fucking left liberal reddit

Attached: 16590513002780.png (400x282, 124.36K)

grey-shop please sell hat like that

>Nazis LE BAD
You're the redditor you mongrel

i want that hat

its a slouch hat retard they are anglosphere ethnic headwear

>our kalmuk savages dindu nuthin

Kys

war crimes zasranets

>Azov are actual nazis
>"Le"
>memeflag
the irony of having this asshole accusing anybody of being a reditor.

>nazi ukraine
the dumbest narrative ever imagined by vatniggers

Heil Hitler. Kill all commies.

Beat me to it. Well said user.

fuck nazis, we're eurasianists

Don't forget about all the US made cluster bombs getting dropped on starving Yemeni children.

Syria is inhabited mostly by feral big nosed sandniggers that nobody cares about (unless they invade your country and call themselves jewish or nobility or something else, then everyone sucks their tiny penises dry).

I came back to this board after three weeks, lost interest over time. There are more shills and the normal users are even more retarded. Any Forums really lost its charm.

Fuck you retarded nigger you only love fucking ukranians because u do not interfere with them and u think that they are good
Every russian is being in touch with them all over the internet and they are bad and toxic

They ruin in online games if they find out that im russian, half of channels on YouTube that were created by an ukranian are just propaganda now, regardless of previous type of content, even fucking 18mil kids channel is producing propaganda
They are coming to russian board and shitposting

Everyone should hate Ukraine

I have a problem with both. But that's because I'm not a subhuman.

It's very nice of the Russians to post definitive proof that they are subhumans. There has been debate on this subject for the better part of the last century so to finally come to a conclusion is nice.

The only people upset about this beyond the level of "ew that's disgusting" and parroting the "nuke Rusha!" stuff are the whinny liberal faggots that invaded Any Forums months ago via Vaush and Hasan.

Hell yeah, americans are not subhumans at all
Just casually dropping a goddamn bomb on Japan

Oh no a bomb on a legitimate war target...
Since you are a subhuman i'll explain this in the simplest way I can

>Bombing a war target is NOT subhuman behavior
>Cutting off the balls of a Ukrainian (people who you claim to be """brotherly""") POW with a box cutter IS subhuman behavior

It really makes sense why basically everything that has ever had any association with Russians wants nothing to do with them. I didn't really think like this before the war but I think it would have been better for the world if Nazis managed to put your "people" out of their misery. They clearly knew your true nature.

>t.
Okay Changov

Attached: d54.png (483x417, 59.75K)

>Bombing a war target is NOT subhuman behaviour
Is it what americans are teaching kids in school?
Holy fuck, americans are truly retarded and cruel

Attached: IMG_20220729_032454.jpg (1080x1293, 379.43K)