Democrats are gaining momentum for the midterms. Six months ago...

Democrats are gaining momentum for the midterms. Six months ago, the Republicans were rated a 90% chance to win a senate majority. Now they are only 57%.

Attached: senate4.png (493x345, 15.52K)

Who gives a shit?

Jew political, funding and voting data:

gambling sites have never been a good predictor of election outcomes.

Attached: demos.jpg (2031x1154, 636.53K)

Democrats are going to win this November, no it won't make sense. Inflation will be at all time highs, the aftershock of China's months long closure will be felt further on supply chains, shelves will be empty, food shortages in the west and famine ravaging Africa, Western Europe will be looking at tens of millions of famine refugees, Joe Biden's approval will be in high 20s (reality low single digits) and restrictions to freedom of movement will be back on the menu as a new variant sweeps the nation this coming fall. Despite ALL of this... Democrats will win November.

Why do I say this? Because its not about believability at this point, it is about humiliation. The purpose of propaganda, at least in its late stage form, is not to inform you, or deceive you or even manipulate you. It's to humiliate you. Its purpose is to be so outlandish, so ridiculous and so blatantly untrue and yet totally undeniable in order to reinforce the power of the state. The Soviets referred to this as 'hypernormalisation'. That is - the state of everyone saying things that are completely false and that they know to be false - but which they cannot deny. The supermarket shelves are empty and bread lines stretch around the corner, but the newspapers report that the year's agricultural quotas have been exceeded once again. And then everyone is forced to repeat this lie and thus they become complicit in it. It is a system of total social humiliation and control.

There is only one party in the United States it makes no difference if the Red jew wins or the Blue jew wins the end result is replacement migration and anti-white policies, zionist policies, so no matter who "wins" the fake election (You) lose. So what purpose do the elections serve now in this final stage of clown world? They serve as a tool of humiliation, propaganda, and control over a growingly discontent population. They will take your cash, they will take your guns, and they will continue to take and take and take.

Attached: vote.jpg (1211x453, 156.88K)

>flag
>caring about this
>i-it's real trust me!
kys faggot

Honestly I can't see Democrats doing will for the midterms, and that's coming from someone who voted for them. The only reason the majority of people voted democrat last election was to get Trump out of office, not because they like Biden. Now none of them are going to give a rat's ass.

What a strange coincidence

It doesn't matter who is "voted" in. Are you an idiot?

Looks like the election is getting fortified

If you're so confident, put your money where your mouth is. If you can identify mistakes in these gambling sites, you can make a huge amount of money.

I could be wrong but I think the Biden presidency is the Democrats swan song.

>Biden Disapproval hitting record lows
>Congress at record low approval (7%)
>Economy getting worse, now in a recession

But things are totally turning around people love the democrats now
lmao

>Senate

Regardless of what happens with the Senate, they're absolutely going to lose their House majority, and they won't be able to pass shit after that no matter what happens with the Senate.

Republicans gained multiple Senate seats during the "big blue wave" of 2018, the Senate is just weird like that. Because unlike the House, its map isn't nationwide, there are many states not even voting on Senators this year.

Attached: Odds.png (308x345, 28.37K)

Republicans winning federal elections damages their branding as secessionist leaders. For that reason, Jews must let them win

Going opposite of a bad predictor is not a winning strategy, you're a moron.

Is it time to pull out the Nate Copper images again

So bet on the Republicans then? They're rated 57% by the betting market. There's money to be made is there not?

The reality is, all relevant data is pointing towards the Democrats building strong momentum. This is on the back of both the abortion ruling and Biden likely to forgive student loan debt in the lead-up to the midterms.

>believing the media reporting lies
NGMI

in other words, you're not actually sure, idiot.

>>Regardless of what happens with the Senate, they're absolutely going to lose their House majority
so? that happens almost every presidential term. you republicans have been hyping up these midterms like it will be some kind of bloodbath, but it's becoming increasingly likely they will gain nothing, and possibly even lose a seat.

See
Been predicting this for 11 months straight
my prediction has stayed almost exactly the same for almost a year straight look at the archives if you don't believe

So?, I thought Republicans were gonna get creamed because of Roe v Wade? Seems like still a decent day for Reps.

Once the unemployment numbers start rising all this hopium turns into copium.
A bad 22 followed by a bad 24 will send the dem party the way of the WHIG party.
That will cap nearly two decades of electoral beatdowns. No party can survive bleeding seats across all levels of govt.

>fake stats
>fake election
>fake democracy
>fake voting issues

Attached: 1612035401205.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

The 2018 Senate map was extremely favorable for the GOP and they did much worse thsn they should’ve.

It matters who counts the votes. That is why Moore is so important. It will stop cheating in elections. Well by dems anyway.