Well guys I have something to confess for the first time since 2012 I have quit video games for good

Well guys I have something to confess for the first time since 2012 I have quit video games for good.
It's hard; sometimes after my work, I crave to connect to Discord to play with my boys. But I have decided not to play Videogames anymore and instead focus on my goals and forge real connections with people around me.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are you going through something similar?

What is the Political implication of video games?

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

ArgieBro!

youtube.com/watch?v=TFS7Zybkx9s

youtube.com/watch?v=YwvgUPRAZl4

Attached: 1658871004300609.jpg (1024x1005, 77.8K)

Probably a bad time to quit gaming, but fuck discord, ventrilo and teamspeak were less jewed by orders of magnitude.

It's the perfect time to quit, what the fuck are you smoking you faggot?

nice blog you pelotudo, pretty on topic as well.

Good, congratulations.
Just remember there's nothing with playing now, if it's not comped with microtransactions or fag propaganda, it's a buggy piece of shit that will erase all of your progress with zero ducks given fun the diversity hire developers.

nice. good luck. It was easy to not play when I had friends.

The video game industry has never been worse since the '80s crash.

Thanks, Brother.

Remember guys, life is not about finding happiness it's about finding meaning in your life and you can only do that, once you have erased all the things that distract you from there "Here and now".

Cheers

I stoped with video games, stoped with youtube, lost 5Kg, will lose more 20Kg, will invest my first 10k dollars in stock, training with free weights every single day. Got the motivation because I fell in love. Also stoping with Any Forums.

Well, You're probably a likable guy, go out there, there are plenty of people that would want to be your friend.

Yeah, you're right, everything is made to delude you from reality.

Did you find a minima gostosa? I need to go on a trip to the South of Brasil. Tons of cuties there.

You did the right thing, fren. It won't take long for you to stop missing it. Your dopamine levels are out of whack, same as women who are addicted to facebook, and even those of us addicted to Any Forums. It will take a while to get back to baseline levels, but you will improve every day

what provincia argie bro?

Buenos Aires, Centro Oeste a 300km de Capital Federal. Onions un Pueblerino.

Thank you for your encouragement. I wish you the best.

Attached: clown-pepe.gif (220x220, 26.19K)

congrats

how does somebody get hooked on that anyway?

I had an office m8 awhile back got so excited about new release of some internet video game stayed up all nite to play then ranting the next day about user mods blah blah blah

how do you know what exactly is a waste of life?

we are all dying, we all have meaningless lives in the search of meaning.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 891.23K)

>Are you going through something similar?

I sometimes download some games due to the rampant inflation, but i stopped playing video games since at least 6 to 8 years ( been playing since the 90s ).
Modern Video Games are boring, and have better things to do such as working.
Looking for a tomboy GF, but i dont think i will be able to find one.

Attached: 1658937659986165.jpg (463x1024, 54.13K)

Most games are not fun in the sense that they're thrilling to play, they're fun by being addictive. You get hooked by all the stats, levels up, collectibles, sounds, etc.

Che que onda por esos lados? se consigue trabajo? Me quiero mudar al interior pero es dificil conseguir trabajo en esas ciudades del interior desde linkedin.

I started fishing. A lot water all around. I bring the dog or my wife or both, sometimes we meet friends and we go catch fish in the evening. Its really nice. Videogames are gay. Go with your friends outside or to a resturant or a bar and have real connection. I enjoy being in nature. I like looking at the fish when we catch them. Sometimes I will bring a good one home and we will eat it for dinner. Makes for a nice evening. Bluegill tacos and beers after a sunset is based

Attached: 978-0-9825102-5-4.jpg (1000x1000, 262.42K)

Like anything else by friends. I was into sports, Rugby, Football (Soccer), and Gym, but in the Summer of 2012, my buddies came with this "League of Legends" game and that shit hook me into playing other games, then was BF3, BF4, BFH, BF1, Escape from Tarkov, and so on.

10 Years later, here I am a man playing Video games, with no real connection with people because I quit all my hobbies for this, I have had girlfriends and meaningful relationships, but I have failed them because most of the time I wasn't really aware of the present.

Attached: 1658944568823177.jpg (144x76, 3.33K)