Tfw 4 year neet forced to apply to a job by parents

>tfw 4 year neet forced to apply to a job by parents
Its over

Attached: 83079f155e72cd8ae9dd49b8c733350e.jpg (720x707, 108.52K)

working isn't that bad user.

C'mon Sven, do your part for society

Attached: 2268cd1b2fd348d0992ab30899e810df.gif (540x270, 2.99M)

They make 4 year old children work in Norway?

It will be good for you. You will meet people, and you will probably like most of them. You will make a friend or two. You will make some money, you can spend it on little anime girl figurines. It's definitely better than being a NEET.

Attached: 1650993819019.jpg (1080x1059, 148.68K)

Don't worry, you haven't worked in 4 years so you won't get a call back anyway.

the good news, a nuclear holocaust is on the horizon. We'll all be relieved of our duties soon.

Get a job.

Attached: 5857547F-5A73-4BC6-B7CB-5DB0F6533F1C.jpg (200x300, 10.79K)

>work 45 hours+ a week
>have my own apartment
>own my own car+motorbike

Feels good not being a blight on society and a man my family is proud of. Try not being a lazy cunt OP

Attached: 3435f43cc8ebe1e9b8460f524f1a0184.jpg (630x1200, 108.72K)

Dont underestimate norwegian public sectors and their inclusive HR departments

This. Also, working sucks but being a neet is worse. I've done both.

>failed to be neet
not everyone can handle the lifestyle.

Yes

You fucking waste of space, I hope you grind your knuckles down to the bone doing intense physical labor. You'd be better off having scarred hands than being a lazy piece of shit wasting his entire life behind the computer.

>feels good to pay for niggers and over payed public sector "not-neets" who larp as employed

>30 yo and havent had a job ever

Attached: 1646784175796.jpg (409x409, 51.49K)

Cope on a rope wagie

Jeez someone sounds upset that they're a wagie.

wagie wagie get back in the cagie!

Attached: 1646988442294.jpg (409x409, 67.13K)

>Oh no I get taxed I have to be a sad defeatist cunt

Kek outside of the based boys who protested in Ottawa leafs are an embarrassment

I believe it is you who will cope with owning nothing mutt

I don't believe you. Tell us your situation then. Are your parents just very wealthy? Is your room clean right now? Do you have any friends? Do you leave the house much?

what are the political implications of intentionally being counterproductive at work so you get fired

>get job through employment agency
>they say the company will hire me after 5 months
>5 months pass and employment agency says company has budget issues
>few month later company hires supervisor
>supervisor quits after a year
>still stuck as temp for year and half
>send nasty email to temp recruiter threatening to quit
>day later temp recruiter gets me hired by company
>work for company a total of 3 years but get first annual review due to being temp for 2 years
>here's your 2.5% raise user
>inflation is 9.1%
>mfw

Attached: gd2.gif (404x347, 1002.78K)

So long as a single cent of my productivity goes to niggers I will continue to make sure I am a drain on the system.

the best part about working is being able to drop some dosh on waifu merch.
I have like 10 or so figures, a few bodypillows (real dakis not the cheap ass chinese knockoffs), various tapestries and shit. then i look at how much i've spent and cry and then cuddle with my waifupillow

Jobs are for groomers

literally same.
there is no honor in being a slave so niggers can leech the system with zero shame.

Hey man have you tried pulling yourself up by your bootstraps?

I'm just kidding, grow up and accept the role that your ancestors found trivial, you faggot cunt wimp. All fields.

So, you do feel shame for being a NEET?

that's not the way man you gotta find ways to game the system.
take longer and more frequent shits at work; if the facilities are clean enough. make them pay for your shit-no pun intended
find out how to skate, if you wfh this should be easy peasy.
basically just show enough so you can collect your check, but no more

i can only hope, swing low sweet chariot

>>Apartment
T.NGMI

Damn, that sucks lad.

I've been on disability benefits for almost a decade now. Thankfully my parents were always cool with it, well sort of, my Dad did force me to work for his friend but I only lasted a week at the office and he pretty much gave up after that.

Attached: NEET sign.jpg (1241x686, 96.58K)

Once a month worry eats me alive for the whole day about a mistake/potential mistake at work. I'm bootstrapping, haven't called in sick a single time since leaving NEETdom for tradedom 2 years ago, never whine or complain irl, but jesus christ it ain't easy sometimes

> guys we gotta save the white race have as many white babies as you can so we can fight back against this kiked system

> wait wait wait, work? Nnnnnnn I dunno bro, some kikes in some industries own some businesses, why would I earn money to provide for a family when they might get a cut

You niggers are an embarrassment

>"apartment"

How's it like being the homeowner's cuck?