Donald Trump

This washed-up con man doesn't stand a chance in 2024. He will never be President again. Get over it. MAGA is finished.

Attached: lol.jpg (619x680, 79.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkr46ct45K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1658610226564116.jpg (720x431, 20.01K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Why do you hate America and Americans?

I doubt the country will still be whole by 2024.

>2024 elections
youtube.com/watch?v=kkr46ct45K0

I love America and I'm smart enough to realize that Trump is a con artist and always has been a con artist. Also his "muh stolen election" (which didn't happen btw) is the biggest cope in the history of American presidents.

Magatard detected....

> Jewish hands typed this post

>He will never be President again
no one will be

Attached: file.jpg (1124x1559, 136.96K)

> Literally seething retards
> "you can't support him because uhhhh...you just can't okay!"
Go back to lefty/pol/ please. Or just die

Shilling only happens to change public opinion. SO many Dems have turned their backs on the liberal BS, they will all vote for any red candidate. THe next election will be a slaughter. Keep pushing faggotry in schools and se how it work out.

Attached: tran_dating.gif (960x779, 1.17M)

Trump would never write a post criticizing himself. Too egotistical with an over inflated value of self worth.

Is leftypol freaking out or something over there? Whats with all desperate posting?

>doesn't stand a chance in 2024
>every leading Republican candidate is directly related to Trump's popularity

He looks cute.

> the Hebrews razor, Trump is both supported by the jews and also never permitted to win
> "they all just lost their fucking minds last time...because they did okay!"
I can read subtext in reality retard. Your subversive homo fagtext won't work on me

is he masturbating to Trump?

>MAGA is finished.
He never had any intention to make America great.

Attached: Trump: Cucked or Captured.jpg (1024x576, 70.58K)

>doesn't stand a chance
This old-face campaign is hilarious, yet obvious. keep it up. The "if Trump runs in 2024, then he'll be as old as Dirt-Pipe Biden is now." campaign is as desperate and cringey as you can get. I take it most of the talent didn't sign up for another campaign fight and this is all your depleted noses could come up with.

Good fucking luck, niggers. You're going to need it.

Attached: 1553535945744.png (777x888, 841.13K)

Can you remind who it was trump pardoned again? I tend to forget.

He's been favored to win for the last two years straight there is literally no reason to think he's incapable of winning again.

its either him or desantis. jews win either way.

> Also his "muh stolen election" (which didn't happen btw) is the biggest cope in the history of American presidents.
It's worse than *JUST* that.

As President he is sworn to uphold the laws, and this includes election laws -- if he *REALLY* thought the election was stolen, then why did he roll over and let it happen? Why did he betray those who supported him on Jan 6th? Instead of using his pardons on them, he pardoned rappers.

Attached: ¡Soy MAGA!.png (411x445, 25.29K)