Brit/pol/ - Truss is Unfit

>Kremlin claims Liz Truss is unfit to control the nuclear button in broadcasts on multiple Russian state television channels

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11059931/Kremlin-claims-Liz-Truss-unfit-control-nuclear-button.html

Attached: file.png (634x423, 364.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/uWuy-aDwM4U
youtube.com/watch?v=qmSX7NjsDKA
allnurses.com/my-experience-non-political-white-male-t720478/
imdb.com/title/tt5112424/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey britpol...

*blocks your anus*

Attached: file.png (1485x1483, 1.31M)

Save thousands on your energy bills with this one weird trick
dontpay.uk

Fight me!

Attached: Duffy.jpg (615x939, 94.37K)

there are two (2) flintshire posters itt

>BBC video shows 6-year-old schoolkids being made to write 'gay' love letters

youtube.com/shorts/uWuy-aDwM4U

Explain lads?

Rope yourself you sickly cross dresser

Mad how this tranny is in here 24.7 derailing the every thread. Wonder who he works for.

Truss is unfit to clean a toilet. I hope she wins.

Wierd small child face

Hey. Are you looking forward to Tucker?

*blocks your path*

Attached: bopin.jpg (615x924, 109.11K)

>he was the old tenant boss

Nah. If millions do it like with poll tax (17 million back then) then it's unenforceable and we have officially smashed open the pinata of free energy as a society.

>I hope she wins.
I think she will. Apparently she's more popular amongst the "red wall" voters, who the Tories will probably need to win the next election.

Past two shows have been kinda boring. Hopefully he does a longer monologue on the recession. Sometimes I wonder if Biden is doing this on purpose like some kind of revenge plot.

Reminder to EAT WITH PRIDE!
youtube.com/watch?v=qmSX7NjsDKA

Attached: evan goldstein psyop.png (353x304, 136.37K)

Queers are fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1658792087452089.png (595x3911, 522.77K)

They're not winning the red wall again no matter what, they only won them because Nige was splitting votes away from labour

>Biden is doing this on purpose
I doubt he's capable of doing anything on purpose, it's probably just incompetence from his handlers.

Don't you have an Amerishart thread you can go and troon in? Why do we have to hear about us party politics and your failing health all day every day? What I'm saying is why don't you just fuck off and die?

I'm not sure, with Labour's new anti-union stance anything's possible.

unpopular opinion: stella is the least annoying namefag

It looks like a video of 6 year old being told by their teacher to write gay love letters
Not a genius so could be wrong.

Why would they want the red wall anyway?
Weren't they already pissed about Boris relying on labour votes to bypass his own party?

Who is then?

Fair point tbqh
No one is even asking the obvious question: WHY? Why are they anti union? Are they just trying to be the Tories and emulate their success?

>can't sleep
this thread has levels of insanity and signalling that not even Twitter wouldn't believe. these people exist.

allnurses.com/my-experience-non-political-white-male-t720478/

tl;dr
nurse writes experience of woke training
triggered replies seething incoherently

Attached: 123.jpg (763x424, 94.59K)

>automatically redirects to paynow.gov.uk

so tell me, what have you done, to make the jews pay, in your own land

Attached: 1609164275436.jpg (960x960, 121.89K)

It can't be incompetence. If it was incompetence you can expect them to make a good move by mistake. Every single move they make is a failure. From messaging to policy. It's just one more step in the wrong direction after another.

Oh shit. Also
>Prince St pizza
JFC

Mass non payment of energy bills mate

Attached: ggggggre.jpg (760x379, 81.42K)

I've got no idea, they're playing a dangerous game, considering they get their funding from unions.

>in your own land
I have no land. They took it from me. I just rent it.

i've been told my house is haunted

>be me
>study the STEM
>look for investment in my cool ideas
>see pic related on promising lead
>why even live

Attached: sod it.jpg (1244x1224, 192.88K)

Any strange occurrences. I like paranormal...

Kek. True, but if that's the case, who's behind it, and why are they doing it? Is it to further aid the rise of the East?

>388716673
so, nothing, you apparently have a literal jew neighborughood, as per london riots data

it has never been more simple

i dont give a fuck

*paraphilia

>I voted for Hilary Clinton twice
>IVY league
>color
>African Americans

Brit/pol/?

All that IRA shit meant nothing. Just an globohomo EU puppet state now.

Attached: FYrifldWYAEPQHA.jpg (744x900, 99.65K)

I'll suck you off for yous.

Attached: drag-syndrome-1.jpg (1364x1897, 219.39K)

Truss has got a banging pair, why am I only noticing now

Attached: liz-truss.jpg (2315x1541, 1.97M)

Hey Stella

HAHA

Attached: 098765432.jpg (1200x1200, 152.63K)

It's not quite paranormal, but this was quite interesting:
imdb.com/title/tt5112424/
I assume you've seen Poltergeist?

a bit racist wouldn't you say, old chum?

Attached: sod it 2.jpg (601x171, 27.67K)

Wtf

Attached: 20220728_164839.jpg (1080x2107, 806.83K)

At first I thought it was the Chinese behind the election fraud, but I'm convinced the Europeans, mainly the German EU behind the fraud. I think they were so desperate to have trump removed after he was forcing them to pay into NATO they wanted anyone. They failed to realize just how corrupt and demented Biden was. They didn't expect to win. Biden didn't even campaign and when he did have an event there was no more that 12 people sometimes. Now it's blowing up in their faces and they're doing everything they can to loot the place.

Man I used to browse britpol on the regs a couple of years ago. I.then completely unexpectedly lost my virgnnity to the girl.ive been pining after for over a decade, I obviously didn't post for a while where I was doing relationship bullshit. physically she was the girl of my dreams, half Asian and an absolute minx in bed. I broke up with her last summer and.necer got.over her. I then decided to go travelling and booked.a flight to Bangkok. I'm leaving for on Monday to travel southeast Asia for a year or so on Monday. I.really.cant wait to.leave this bullshit country, motherfuckers still crying about Brexit and shit, tried of it. still can't believe I'm doing this, shits gonna be wild..I'm gonna be surrounded by attractive Asian women, I'm 6'3 and a subjective 7 outta ten. Lads I'm gonna have a whale of.a.time, fucking a lot of Asian women and.hsve some.awesome experiences..in a weird way you guys have contributed to my. decision to pack up.life.im.tje. UK and go travelling long term. So thank you, I appreciate it. You never know what's round the cormer, so keep the.faith and.get out there and slang the dang alang

I'm gonna.gdt after it and. drown in Asian puassay, you should.consider doing the same, woooah fuck me.its gonna be life changing..I've haven't been abraod since i.was. 13 and I'm.now 29. Fuck yeahhhh let's goooooo my non-normie brethren

I'm pretty fucking wasted right now and feel I should thank you and let you guys know

Fucking new threads and cPfxh bullshit