Is Body Positivity for Women Only?

Is Body Positivity for Women Only?

Attached: 1659026047186121m.jpg (1024x763, 102.8K)

you answered your own question with that picture. but what you're really asking is will anyone do anything about it? no. men don't care about other men

This is insensitive, as a man with a body like the upper left I demand to represented better.

Men still have standards

Yes fat ass.

Yes obese women hijacked that movement for the most part

Yes. Ask fat women what they think of fat men sexually. They can be some of the biggest fat shamers, when fat men are the target.

how do i get a body like anyone on the bottom bros

hit the gym and eat healthy food

Why is that guy modeling underwear outside

Do you know what horrors you are asking for?

yes

Attached: macro.png (982x630, 449.48K)

This is why all women including ugly to average looking women think they deserve 9/10 chads.
Their standard of beauty is so much lower than ours now. It used to be reversed.

low body fat. Eat fewer carbs (or make sure to burn them off).

Always has been.
>architect_destroys_gym.webm

Men aren't valued by women on their fuckability. There's no need for body positivity for men. Men only care about sex in women so women want to be respected regardless of their body.

Big Bellied Caucasians RISE UP

chubby white women that look like they could survive a harsh winter on the taiga are fine, but goddamn those fat nigger bitches are disgusting

Attached: 1649691285994.jpg (640x480, 26.1K)

Giant fucking anime titties

BOOBA

Attached: boobas.png (117x339, 41.84K)

>chubby white women that look like they could survive a harsh winter on the taiga are fine
No

>men will date fat, ugly, grotesque women
>some even prefer it
>not just black men, but white men too now
>women still go for athletic men

We need a Final Solution to the simp/enabler problem.

I have a body like the one on the bottom. It really isnt that hard you just need inertia.

>No
yes. go be gay somewhere else memeflaggot nigger .

It really shows how different men and women are. Men see a man like Arnold Schwarzenegger and it makes them feel inspired. Women on the other hand look at Heidi Klum and they feel angry.

Just be athletic and drown in Pussy

It should be for fit to slightly overweight women. It’s probably a psy-op but it’s very demoralizing to look at clothes online and see fat women modeling. I hate how woke it is. I even saw an amputee modeling (I think it was target) and I backed out of the page. It’s just gross. I want to see beautiful women modeling.

Don't be a manlet or have a small dick user, women don't like that. Don't call them fat either, that's fat shaming, it's not like you can actually change being fat.

Gonna start referring to trannies as "amputees"

>can’t change being fat
Kek CICO how does it work?

hitomi

Do SS+GOMAD