The country CANNOT be allowed to vote Trump in

No country that allows a fascist demagogue to come to power can call itself a democracy. This isn't "meme wars" or some cute internet prank. If you think someone like Trump should be allowed anywhere near the levers of power after what HE HAS ALREADY DEMONSTRATED, then YOU are the enemy of America.

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-092306.png (1288x2048, 1.15M)

If you keep being uppity I'm gonna meme fag marriage away next

Ok, thanks for your opinion.
Still voting Trump

>No country that allows a fascist demagogue to come to power can call itself a democracy.
k

Who gets to define rebellion or insurrection?

Leftists and the CIA

>The country CANNOT be allowed to vote Trump in
so much for democracy and democratic process these leftist trannies screech on about

>fascist
no.
>demagogue
a bombast, a crass dude, and basically a 90s democrat
what are you trying to say, retard? use your words- you know, like a functional adult

i dont think he participated in insurrection or rebellion though

Attached: 1648869877546.jpg (600x498, 57.79K)

this. they redefined "inflation" in the last 72 hours.

Attached: 1538848503073.jpg (379x245, 12.64K)

If people vote for trump, it will be the end of democracy

it's decided by twitter likes and wikipedia editors

Trump should have hung Pelosi Biden and all the other cleptocrat politicians but he went easy on them after they tried to destroy him and now there gonna finish the job…

that the skeptic guy?

This. You don't know who you're fucking with, OP. Watch your tone or Handmaid's Tale becomes real.

Attached: 1F92C83C0CD3413281D0F34F92ED41BE.jpg (1024x695, 139.85K)

Good fuck him I don't like losers I like winners.

Oh it's the now hourly anti-trump post. The globalists must be worried if they're paying people to post on pol 10 times a day

>fascist
There's that word again

Attached: download (26).jpg (1274x830, 341.02K)

THIS

By that definition which I assume is from post civil war, no confederate would fit that definition as the civil war constituted a disagreement over the 10th amendment

Democracy ended when the Jan 6th protesters were set up and the Dems put a wall around the Capitol. Now we have people on prime time TV talking about things they heard others hear to prove half the country are "terrorists" like we were in some kind of 3rd world crap hole.