IM GETTING READY

It's time we start preparing to kill invading Russians. I will kill many and they won't take me alive. Also my big brother the US is gonna nuke your shit to oblivion. In face we'll probably invade you Slavs. We've already taken the east and set up NATO positions. You're absolutely fucked long term.

Attached: 1658791629923.jpg (900x900, 47.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WRPtWjZbf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>invading russians
so you admit your navy is a joke

What are you waiting for ? Volunteer, go to Ukraine now.

Go ahead faggot. You can be like those redditors who got glassed day 1. I'd fight for Russia 9ver Canada

Yeah our current year country is a joke, we can come back from this disgrace with war. BLOODY WAR. You see a Russian you make sure he's not welcome. Because when time comes and if the Russians feel bold enough they'll invade us next. So we have to be preemptive. Similar to our Nordic brothers

who the fuck are you talking to

What is the purpose of such Larp? Is this a Ukrainian living in Canada who feels shame and embarassment deep down for leaving their home country and watching them get slowly conquered, helpless in his new North American suburban environment? Does he feel like he abandoned his heritage?

Is there some other purpose? To feign more support for Ukraine within the west that actually exist?

Is this actually Russian propaganda intended to make western Ukraine supporters look stupid and brutish?

Very confusing.

join the Reddit brigade, not one is stopping you and you would likely get funding to do so. US isn't getting involved in this shitshow so good luck with that.

The kikes and Russians who think we're prime real estate. We are, but you're not gonna take me without a fight. We will send our redditors to kill Putler and when they fail we will defend our nations to death and you will not infringe on our existence. Especially a weak mongoloid Slavic sub human

Is Putin gonna invade Snowmexico because Trudoo sent weapons to holhols?

Attached: 1656720486777.jpg (930x819, 122.26K)

based as fuck. ready to fight eurasia for freedom bros.

Finally an American.

you are canadian

Attached: tzinkg.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Check out our Nordic bros up there, stoic, calm, ready to defend, prepared. This is what I wish for Canada and the US

We should be preparing to kill Feds and leave this gay as globohomo country

Attached: signal-2022-03-18-163604_001.jpg (1024x576, 198.86K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WRPtWjZbf8
>Link

Based leaf

Attached: Russia2.jpg (622x489, 26.49K)

No we should take this government over and install our own policies. Policies you thought would never come to be. Wartime is different. Thing will change when it heats up, which it will, the time to get ready is now.

We will let them kill all of you then, before them back over the strait. Then take Canada like we should have 200 years ago

Biggest Jew or uncultured mutt in thread rn

NPC Detected
go ahead
just it

>Wartime is different.
I know you're doing a fun little larp but the U.S. will not declare and actual war because that is the last requirement of actual treason. And I know people use that word a lot but all boxes are checked, if war is declared, treason is a resonable prosecution for our people in power, they will not do it full scale.

>You're absolutely fucked long term.
2 more weeks lmfao

Literally Satan just entered the thread

Pajeet Chang vs Tyrone Gonzalez

finally a hoholscum diaspora REE'ing from safe distance. Onto the front you go. Chop chop nigger.

Far from it bitch. I ain't no Ukrainian sub human. I'm an Anglo Saxon bitch we'll fuck your shit up.

Aka I'm a white blue collar man that's getting READY.