Aus/pol

Whats for brekkie, cunt? Mine is bolognese.
>Consumers warned of looming 'nightmare' as AEMO reports record wholesale electricity costs
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/aemo-reports-record-wholesale-power-price-customer-nightmare/101279554
>analysis: Jim Chalmers paints a bleak economic picture, with inflation to spike and GDP to fall. Can he hold the public's trust?
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/inflation-gdp-economic-outlook-chalmers/101279588
>Australian corporates prepare to bare all as ASX corporate profit-reporting season kicks off
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/reporting-season-preview-asx-share-market/101267140
>Three teens charged over stabbing murder of 16-year-old at party in western Sydney
7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/three-teens-charged-over-stabbing-murder-of-16-year-old-at-party-in-western-sydney-c-7680682
>Man charged as elderly woman found dead inside NSW home
7news.com.au/news/nsw/man-arrested-as-elderly-woman-found-dead-inside-nsw-home-c-7677724
>Ayres played role in shortlisting candidates for NY trade job, previously secret documents reveal
baka.com.au/national/nsw/ayres-played-role-in-shortlisting-candidates-for-ny-trade-job-previously-secret-documents-reveal-20220728-p5b5hv.html
>Greens elders Brown and Milne say emissions target debate not as important as coal exports
baka.com.au/politics/federal/greens-elders-brown-and-milne-say-emissions-target-debate-not-as-important-as-coal-exports-20220728-p5b5dg.html
>Liberal MPs opposing Voice to parliament because of a lack of detail
theage.com.au/politics/federal/liberal-mps-opposing-voice-to-parliament-because-of-a-lack-of-detail-20220728-p5b5h6.html
>Nationals benefit from federal grants program
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/nationals-benefit-from-federal-grants-program/video/9a7e019d978d0e4ff2c1fc27ad1de8e2

Attached: article-16604-hero.jpg (800x584, 104.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/aemo-reports-record-wholesale-power-price-customer-nightmare/101279554
uqu.com.au/representing-u/uqu-collectives/environment-collective
abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/french-navy-warns-aukus-nuclear-submarine-plan-will-be-much-more/101280638
youtu.be/wsCLrRkQ-M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it

Morning. Two freshly baked threads with no replies. Spoilt for choice. Sick of the msm fear machine. The weather is getting better, so thats a plus. Heading to QLD soon. Hopefully catch a Friday arvo froffy sesh in Brisbane if theres one.

Attached: EggMilk.png (433x435, 414.89K)

What should I buy on ASX

I feel sorry for Poland.
Why does the EU so Desperately want Poland to accept shit skin migrants?
It's almost like ethnic homogeneity is a problem for globalists

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-092304_Firefox.jpg (720x941, 359.45K)

Six months ago? Vegetable oil stocks.
Three months ago? Grain stocks
Now?

Probably car parts.
There have been massive contractions in new vehicle sales globally, used vehicle prices are out of control, this will lead to unservicable second hand cars entering the market.

Is this Jewish tier speculation? Yes.
But you asked, so there it is

Used to suss out the asx every morning, but just cant bring myself to do it anymore after selling everything earlier this year. I did see something about ZIP and SZL doing well a few days ago, not sure why they are back in favour.

Attached: 1658777717902220.jpg (614x518, 121.29K)

Yeah it is pretty obvious.
Yet still the memeflag. I wonder if you hate out Nation's flag or maybe you don't show yours because you are (((offshore))).

Seethe

Attached: IMG20220729093733.jpg (3000x4000, 2.06M)

I am retarded I need codes

>43% cut in emissions is a minimum target only
So who exactly will be the 43% of the population that is sitting in the dark? Surely not those in the inner city greens electorates.

>picked
Protest tomorrow. Pick your finest memes and come rain down metaphorical death upon the heathen at 11 am King Georges Square, Brisbane.

Attached: 20220718_163200.jpg (1149x1532, 419.89K)

One of the boys is tryna tee up the red brick for sesh this arvo, but a couple of us can't make it. We're gonna have a proper meet up in a couple weeks.

These people really scare me if they keep shaking the board I will fall off

There's one on this evening, 6:15 pm at red brick hotel. I assume you won't make this one, so hopefully see you at another.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-134931_Maps.jpg (1080x2400, 853.15K)

The idea is to reduce fossil fuel consumption, increase renewable energy and cull the population through biological warfare

>abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/aemo-reports-record-wholesale-power-price-customer-nightmare/101279554
AEMO is Australia's ENRON. Same scam.
And now they're saying "look over there!" while counting the profits their scam has netted.

It's will only be a small sesh tonight. Everyone seems pretty busy at the moment.

Basically, yes. Your rulers want you dead.

BTW this is who is organising the protest.

uqu.com.au/representing-u/uqu-collectives/environment-collective
>The Enviro collective, brought to you by the UQU, is for students, staff and the general public. Whether you want to promote sustainable practices on campus, fight for the Reef or mingle with the like-minded; the Enviro collective offers an inclusive platform to share ideas and contribute to UQU policy.
Note how they never just come right out and say "we will kill 15 out of every 16 people on earth."

Also fossil fuel provides a lot of good paying blue collar jobs, I imagine wind and solar can be controlled by a couple of blokes in a small room. Seems likes its a win win for those that want to kill off the middle class.

Attached: pp343423.png (670x505, 779.48K)

Someone get me another bottle for these French tears.
>abc.net.au/news/2022-07-29/french-navy-warns-aukus-nuclear-submarine-plan-will-be-much-more/101280638

Politicians and trade unionists saw Australia lacking vital submarines and billion dollar losses.
Now we're just buying US nuclear subs off the shelf, but will be without any subs at all.
What consequence will the US face if they fail to deliver?
Will we pay them out like we paid out the French?

ZIP and SZL have tripled in price over the last few days. I missed out on that little rally. Not sure wtf to do on the asx at the moment, just holding onto the shares I have and saving cash.

the cunts that fail because they were too busy "saving muh environment" will be the same ones complaining they can't afford to pay off their student debts.

Attached: Nig Nog Protests.png (923x915, 563.92K)

Can we address the memeflag issue now?
Or is it picrel?

Attached: show-flag.jpg (543x190, 39.74K)

Peak clownworld from Labor
youtu.be/wsCLrRkQ-M4

Attached: 8968BE95-6F6D-4F32-A7BC-9FB74600455F.png (455x455, 9.95K)

Famine isn't an accident, it's a policy. Fuck cultural Marxists

Lurkmoar.

Show flag more.
Do you use it as a unique identifier? Meme/trip/name faggots get the rope you know?

Wadda fucking loser McManus is. Workers don't want mandatory masks, they want personal autonomy over their own health, like it always was.

We’re not getting US subs off the shelf we are getting a Frankenstein combined UK/US sub
If we were smart we would get US subs and fuck off the UK in the AUKUS, our money will be spent funding the UKs submarine program whilst we won’t get shit, if you thought our submarine deal was retarded you should look at the future frigate program we have with the UK it’s beyond fucking retarded, it’s a 45 billion dollar deal the ships are already behind schedule and the frigates are double the price of a modern destroyer, the Hunter class frigates are more than double the price of US constellation class frigates yet they have less capability

TLDR
If we had brains in this country we would get US subs and US constellation class frigates

Attached: B6BF0B4C-CF60-44DB-87D0-AC5693F03215.jpg (833x1024, 105.67K)

All memeflags are nigger jew subhumans. They’re embarrassingly obvious. jews of course have no shame whatsoever, so it will continue