Any Forums Christian Identity bros, what do you think of this?

Background: I'm in a youtube comment section talking to a pagan, he says that Christianity is foreign, so I tell him that I believe that the ancient Israelites were white. Couple days later, this guy responds. What do yall think of it?

Attached: Snapchat-2023976440.jpg (785x1768, 311.29K)

(((science has proven)))

>"we're the chosen ones goy, see it says right here so don't ask questions"

Attached: iwonderwho.png (657x596, 1.03M)

Oh he's wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-232540.png (1165x2048, 1.05M)

> believes in any religion in 2022

Attached: pepepoint-pepe.gif (498x498, 447.81K)

Attached: 1632165257104.jpg (828x943, 311.04K)

I don't care about the original race of the people who started a religion; all I care is whether or not it's true

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1651058097998.jpg (612x469, 57.35K)

>uses discord to raid in 2022

>modern jews
>descended from Israelites
They are called Khazari milkers for a reason.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!,,,,

Attached: 1634517269249.jpg (612x586, 87.69K)

>Everyone I don't like is one person
Lol

Spiritual/religious people need to start tuning out gaytheists. Their opinion means nothing as they have no faith.

Attached: noah blood line history epic.jpg (499x1024, 88.59K)

>I'm in a youtube comment section talking to a pagan,
why in the fuck would you do that.

>nebulous, nonsensical ramblings

I personally don't care too too much about the racial aspect of it. But doesn't anyone want a God of the same race?

Yeah, you're right. I guess it's the same as arguing with a blind person about what colour something is

How is this anti-white? I'm asking a question and I want feedback.

How can I talk to someone about life after death if they don't believe? I would rather talk to a member of the mystery cult about such matters.

I was bored.

>But doesn't anyone want a God of the same race?
Sure, that's why Jesus is depicted as being different races, depending on who you ask. The Bible never mentions it but history is pretty clear on what kind of people lived in the area during that time

>How can I talk to someone about life after death if they don't believe? Life and death are inevitable, there is no "belief" there. What you're getting at is your subjective interpretation of how to live and what happens after you die.
>I would rather talk to a member of the mystery cult about such matters
Nah, you want confirmation bias

Khazari milkers? I know their titties but I've never heard of that

Not true
You could be this person

Attached: 1632165538037.jpg (782x652, 137.28K)

>You could be this person
I'm not
>demonstrates I'm right
Thanks

the issue isnt the proposed european heritage, but rather the instinct to destroy every psychonormative influence on a civilization

Attached: 1595805097971.png (434x452, 178.3K)