OH NO NO NO RACIST BROS
WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: file.png (687x711, 237.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JeffOnTheRight/status/1552356311412752385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

Bringing back segregation, huh?

Let me guess. The black side of diners never tip?

Attached: IMG_4405.jpg (1200x675, 103.83K)

>niggers were the solution to the nigger problem

I'm sure all the waiters volunteer to work in the black section.

>its segregation all over again

No, no, don't be fooled. This isn't segregation. This is niggers getting privileges over white people. Not equality, but equity.

You can bet your sweet ass that the black part of the restaurant will be cleaner and have better shit and free food for them.

Imagine drawing the short straw and serving the loud, violent, messy, non-tipping section for your whole shift...

Accidentally based

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!,.

Attached: 1640874879486.png (650x829, 1.38M)

Attached: 1658870934210471m.jpg (552x1024, 55.21K)

That’s. Just insane! It’d never work? Would it? What’s next?? We send niggers back to Wakanda??

I'll take less equality if it means I don't have to listen or see niggers when I eat.

Fake

Is this the horseshoe theory at work?

>"colored section"
kek

Attached: 1599668930233.jpg (660x873, 68.7K)

>innovative new idea

Attached: colonel-sanders-gettyimages-72431338.jpg (857x1200, 201.13K)

KEK
Fucking great idea, let's generalize it

Holy based, I'm Riding with Biden now

>eat
Ever

This was my first thought.
Which unfortunate faggots at this restaurant are gonna have to wait on the nigger tables?

The obvious solution. Next is to separate people in delimited places with different politics where they don't oppress each other. Let's call that country and borders

Attached: 1597064084398.jpg (960x742, 106.84K)

It's satire but man i can see why people fell for it.

satire and actual news can not be differentiated anymore

Incorrect. Blacks want 'black' everything (errythang in their language).
Black sports teams, black versions of all superheroes, black representation in all media.
While Any Forums tweets themselves are slide threads, blacks have wanted 'their own' for a LONG time.

And they deserve none. They only bitch. moan and complain because being American is too high a standard to maintain.

If I lived in an are with enough niggers to get their own section I'd move

okay now send the niggers back to africa

Whites to the back

The tweet is satire you ding dong settle down

We had it right the first time

Attached: dixie-flag.jpg (669x366, 61.7K)

and the problem is??? Other than the waitstaff keeps quitting??

Attached: no thanks.png (773x607, 17.22K)

>You can bet your sweet ass that the black part of the restaurant will be cleaner and have better shit
Not for long, lol.

We have come full circle, haven't we? How long before Portland decides black workers should work outside and instead of pay they get room and board from whites.

Pay attention to context and implication you fucking mongrel. We know it's slide. ALL Twitter posts are slide, that doesn't mean it isn't true.

It's only a matter of time before a joke becomes reality

OP = moron
twitter.com/JeffOnTheRight/status/1552356311412752385

Ok stay mad

>right wing fantasty not based in reality
>YOUR SLIPPERY SLOPE ISN'T REAL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uh, this time around it'll be the whites in the back of the bus.

>IM MAD AT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T ACTUALLY HAPPENING
try to focus your energy on something real maybe?

you literally proved my point

>Great new idea for schools: make black only and white only schools!
Also, slightly random, but Ive been told that when they desegregated schools, both black and white parents had a consensus of "You want to force my kid into a school with those animals??"
No one ever mentions how black parents thought it was a terrible idea, too

>Let's give free shit to the noisy and unkept people who shoplift, don't tip, and always make a mess wherever they go
That will fly about as well as a lead balloon lmao
Whatever restaurant decides to do this will go under in less than a year.

Why don't WNs go ultra woke and introduce segregationist policies under the excuse of "protecting blacks from evil racist whites"?
They'd accomplish more than WNs ever did in the open.

Play classical music and a no sneaker policy

Wew lads. I thought (((they))) were going to make me serve the coloreds in order to get my meal. Close call.

Attached: FMX9WWIKOX6HPS8.jpg (320x273, 15.72K)

>They'd accomplish more than WNs ever did in the open.
This why I say we should be like jews. Rich, powerful, manipulating, infiltrated, etc.

it's going to be cleaner too

>going full circle back to segregation because we had to rediscover that niggers can't be civilized

totally never saw that coming

>Tip
You Americans are fucking weirdos pay your employees a good salary fat fucking pigs
>Muh tips
Mutts

Reminder Portland is one of the whitest cities in the entire Us

>be rescued from hellhole africa on a free boat ride to go to a white country, free job with free room and board, your ancestors get to wear nikes and rob stores with no consequences, holidays meant to worship them
is that equity or equality i keep mixing them up

Attached: 1658961974735926.webm (480x874, 2.99M)

>Play classical music and a no sneaker policy

and a quiet little man with a pack of rotweilers at the front door. It's Lt. Calley out of retirement looking for some good action.

Attached: william-calley-1971-0f3244cb88f1889add2e7825d424bac86c836ce4.jpg (1000x750, 137.19K)