Does modern white nationalism stem from a deep-seated sense of inadequacy and impotence felt by outcast white males...

Does modern white nationalism stem from a deep-seated sense of inadequacy and impotence felt by outcast white males when confronted by their well-endowed ethnic peers?

Attached: quay1.jpg (306x542, 32.37K)

Attached: PRushton.png (878x1150, 253.63K)

Whitey is scared. Whitey is hurt. Whitey is dying.

We get it Chang. You don't need to be upset that the white man fucks your women.

it comes from having to live around violent niggers

There really are too many chinks in Russia

no it comes from niggers tonguing my anus

Let's see

White people are scared of
>getting robbed
>getting shot
>getting killed

Black people are scared of
>people following them in stores
>being stopped by police officers
>people making fun of their hair

Sounds like one race that is conquered and totally enslaved

No.

It's that limp-dick fags work in clothes stores and are in the cities, around blacks.

THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING JEW. BE AFRAID.......

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!;;';';

Attached: 1648606973112.jpg (450x421, 65.26K)

1. you're a jew
2. the question is too tryhard and verbose to get the reaction you want.
3. sage

Attached: the prefect jew meme.jpg (900x993, 92.17K)

No. That's just the leftist talking point. It really stems from a rampant and widespread anti-White propaganda campaign.

Lol no, I would break that stupid sandal wearing nig and toss him over the railing, but unfortunately nigs haven’t messed with me since freshmen year. They don’t even mess with other people in front of me.

Attached: 1652050100219.png (683x486, 204.79K)

Attached: 1658850324251665.png (800x789, 195.11K)

No. It stems from the inability for whites to coexist with blacks. I wish no harm to black people, but I wish them to exist in a world that does not intersect in any way with mine. I think that black people are unintelligent, violent, immoral people and believe that our society is better off without them. I am not an outcast, I come from a good family, have a wonderful girlfriend, am well educated, and still I hold these beliefs. They have been with me for many years and are not rooted it any form of insecurity.

Why are the Jews so obsessed with black cock?

They literally cannot stop talking about black cock. There has got to be a reason.

Because it's degrading. Being cucked isn't enough on it's own, it has to be a nigger because jews see blacks as animals. It's the reason why the BBC meme and "white women fuck dogs" became a thing at the same time. It's the same in their eyes.

>Does modern white nationalism stem from a deep-seated sense of inadequacy and impotence felt by outcast white males when confronted by their well-endowed ethnic peers?
No.
Like the townsfolk in the fairytale of 'The Emperor's New Clothes', everyone is scared of being the FIRST to shout "FUCK YOU, NIGGERS! YOU MUST DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!" for fear of being called racist and being punished.
Once that fear ebbs away, you'll be swinging from lighting poles alongside the rich and the jews within the hour!
It's just a matter of time now.
>
tl;dr; You're on borrowed time, obsolete farm equipment!

Attached: 1605020747837.jpg (620x880, 132.4K)

Maybe White Nationalism stems from blacks being dumb, savage animals, and Whites just want to be left alone?