Are white guys really going over to Latinas?

Or is it a meme?

Attached: 19D10853-694F-4F4D-ABC2-63FA3ACCF26D.jpg (1125x1923, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexandkellz/
youtube.com/channel/UCDNWoTJpGXb9X5eM-OKQLww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm white but 5'7

anybody noticed how shills have recently started spamming race mix propaganda more than before

it is false
latinas, just like wh*Te women, all want the bbc

>is it true
Yes
>why
Because modern White women in many places really are that bad

KIKETINA..........

Married to a based Latina. Best decision I’ve ever made. She was a virgin when I got with her. She became confirmed as a Lutheran for me. She gave me three sons. She cooks, cleans, and sews all our clothes.

Disgusting.

Latinas are hot. We don't have any in my town except one family of brazilians and the daughter is a gym receptionist at my gym. She a cute.

Attached: a_man_you_faggot.png (994x1204, 1.18M)

How is she in the sack?

My criteria are too high so I will die alone :
- Not injected with covid vax parasites
- Not a whore
- Not morbidly obese or twice my age
Basically I just excluded all women in Canada.

I'll go for anyone who gives me attention who isn't a nigger at this point

Attached: 2FA0BB4C-FD62-4B29-8253-79A43D28FD0A.png (1108x1079, 1.37M)

>le racemixing is based
post your ugly kids user

screw latinas
I'm looking for a jewish qt like picrel

Attached: 1646415342120.webm (654x360, 2.89M)

Nigga White supremacists have been marrying and dating Latinas since forever, look up history of Aryan Brotherhood

I personally don’t give a fuck what you think. I own 20 acres of land in Arkansas and don’t worry about shit.
We only have missionary. I cum. And it’s done. I get back to farming.

All of the latinas around here are bowling balls with legs.

Worked for me. Doesn’t work for everyone. But I’m not even fully white. I have Irish and Spanish. So it doesn’t matter.

Latinas were originally created by white men breeding with indians. They are a conquered race. The offspring of such a union would be prone to being conquered again.

What’s up with the constant racemixing threads I’ve seen all month? It’s extremely unusual.
>OMG RACEMIX WITH BROWN MUTT SPICS
>OMG WMAF IS BEAUTIFUL RACEMIX WITH CHINKS, GOOKS, AND NIPGERS
>OMG LOOK AT THAT NIGGER BOOTY TWERKING, RACEMIX WITH NIGGERS
Seriously, what’s going on this month?

Attached: 740C7487-45B2-4CC2-9C4E-CD66DBD5EE00.jpg (844x844, 22.25K)

you've doomed your kids to a lifetime of bullying and inceldom

america is doomed already.. its better for the mutts to absorb some latinos to bolster their population..

countries that are still white should not racemix though

A big chuck of latinas have European, mainly Spanish ancestry. In central and South America countries, there are a large portion of the population who white with green or blue eyes! Crazy to think that Spain came and conquered and created civilizations right? You dumb fucking hicks attribute Spanish last names with brown skin. I’m literally Spanish decent, usually when I’m in the flyover states I get a white man saying something along the lines of: your the whitest Mexican I’ve ever seen or that name doesn’t fit you. Straight up Nigger tier brain processing power. No thought of world history. Just impulsive thoughts and speech like a bunch of dumb niggers.

uhhhhh yeah?

I'm White but 5'4"

That’s above-average for Latin America. The only 6’ and over get girls meme is such bs.

Any Forums is a pro-latina board
>inb4 I'm not white

I'm going for asians. Love em.

I married a Latina and have never looked back. It's great.

Attached: us1.png (1120x1900, 675K)

Sucks you have a SBC or just an AC which is small by default

Not really. We homeschool our kids. I think my oldest son (5) has seen another kid that wasn’t in our family like three times? And that was at my wife’s family’s home.

Congratulations. You're disgusting and your children are raceless goblins. You didn't have the strength of character to control your selfish impulses and now you've irreversibly contributed to the destruction of your lineage and culture. Well done, you hedonistic retard.

Eat the taco
Deal with Paco

m8 Hispanics are already part white cause theyre all Spanish rape babies
Mixing one with a white doesnt make them weird looking

Not a meme, I love latinas.

Most white guys don't live in the country where there are "latinas".

>your the whitest Mexican I’ve ever seen
Kek

THICCer.

Attached: pb.jpg (474x379, 17.74K)

>hispanics are white
no they are not pako

I unironically want to marry a latina/italian girl

t. white roastie

Sorry bro, me too. It's asians for me tho. One day white women will regret disregarding 50% of white men

>date white girls exclusively for years
>they all comically conform to the memes
>used up hags, mentally ill, liberal
>date Vietnamese chick
> nonexistent body count. Hates niggers, educated, successful, loves what America is supposed to be, not what it is.
White girls have been corrupted.

>white w*men hands typed this

I dunno m8
Some certainly are

Attached: 0A0EF4D1-6660-4692-8E9B-BE8C2B167B73.jpg (2109x2685, 3.64M)

you sound like a woman

it's just a new bunkertranny raid op

No we’re going for med whites.

Attached: 1F7F80C1-D120-49C1-92A3-384DAD4BF6C5.jpg (960x1272, 216.57K)

See you in 20 years when this chick turns into a fat, hairy ogre.

I was going to say, Latino is more of a cultural and ethnic label, even though there is a strong racial bias in there as well. White European genotype is more common in Latin America than people in the US think. If you meet the right type of girl, your kids will end up as white as youore often than not.

>loves what America is supposed to be, not what it is

so she's a neo-con retard?

I’m. Not. Fully. White. I don’t care. I probably own more land than your family has ever owned. And once my dad dies my sister and I get to split 300 some acres.
My kids will be geared for success for the future no matter what happens. If you have kids you probably don’t know what to do or how to survive on a farm.

Interracial is a hot topic on the "Internetz". Same as gay sex, and being a trap makes you a hero. Only a low IQ nigger as yourself would even consider that as a valid information. Perhaps you should go get a real job, you idiot leech.

Attached: 2791653.jpg (400x300, 24.64K)

>1.6%

Attached: 1656470807767.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Any Forums is showing small change in that some Anons are open to Latinas and are moving towards a Pro Latina position, but still the vast majority of Any Forums is Anti Latina. I myself am Pro Latina, but I recognize I'm in the minority. I can only talk about it with fellow Anons.
This is ultimately what I want Anons to be open to: to be able to find a good wife and to be able to have children and a family. That's all I'm advocating for, for happiness and family formation for my fellow Anons.

Attached: Snaptik_7106533019858619691_neekolul.webm (576x1024, 2.46M)

thats someones son

Why be white when whites not only fuck over other whites but anyone dumb enough to be around them.

Pubic Hair
Flappy Labias
lactating boobies

>bunkertranny
No, we're just sick of whites crying every day.

you're talking about a small minority, overwhelming majority of hispanics are not white, I've only ever seen 1 white mexican go to my high school

every time i go out with friends i get swarmed by latinas
i dont get involved with non white women, but they're always shortstacked nymphos and the temptation is severe

Yes user. Come to Brazil, bring your dollars and we give you our latinas

Apparently jannies have finally given up. Or they're getting paid to allow off-topic racebaiting spam now.

>bunkertranny
Funny enough most of those guys are white.

Yeah, it's weird. Having a happy white family is obviously the best. It drives the kikes and trannies to suicide.

instagram.com/alexandkellz/
youtube.com/channel/UCDNWoTJpGXb9X5eM-OKQLww

Attached: 9060_.png (600x600, 351.99K)

then stop posting absolute retard tier latinas.
>picrel is the obvious choice for seasoned poltards

Attached: 1614228609094.jpg (489x469, 44.85K)

Do you even have kids? Probably not.

Take the goblinapill

Cross over. Every white chick I dated was a broken piece of shit.

projection. She'd be happy killing niggers and spics all day cleaning up this country.

I'm also not saying theyre white
They have some white genes in em cause the Conquistadors were horny so when they mix with whites it doesnt produce hapas or mystery meat like mulattos

Oh I don't care then, do whatever you want with your goblina and mongrel children.

Hey I don’t care what people want. I just want to be left alone. When my kids get older they can find their wives and hopefully take the same path I did for a humble lifestyle.

>own 20 acres of land in Arkansas and don’t worry about shit.
Jews will send you Somalians soon, they did it to Maine.

im 22

Peak jewish genetic material
As a bonus, 2 out of every 5 kike kids you make will be schizos, if you play your cards right 4 out of 10 goblins you put on this earth can be trained to become self hating killingspree kikes that shoot up a synagogue
Worth!

Imagine typing all the because someone had a wife and kids.
Muh white race means nothing if you don't have kids or your ONE kid is a retard who will never reproduce.

That’s literally what I’m doing. Unless you have faggot sons that rape my sons or you have daughters that my chad sons take I guess it won’t bother you either.

I might be homeless soon but I'm happy other people are happy.

Beyond butt mad.

I live west of Portland, edge of rural, so lots and lots of spics. They are all goblinas, or will be within years.
A lot of guys I know are in tech, super nerdy, and have a hard time around females. Absolutely none of them date/marry taconiggers. One good friend flew all the way to Vietnam to find a wife(successfully).
Spics are not, and will never be marriage/breeding worthy.

Aren't latins stupid and fat?
Just racemix with east Asians, they're skinny, intelligent and do all the trad stuff if you find the right one (there are fuckloads of Christian Chinese girls, although my gf is Buddhist)

There was also a blue eyed blonde Mayan tribe before Christopher Columbus. Honestly bro I don't see many mistakes made by adults, unless they're democrats. If you told me you were a Mexican I'd probably roll my eyes; and say you're Spanish if you tried to pull the Mexican card. I would inquire if you had any relations to the native white tribes too though.

There was this one blue eyed dirty blonde bitch pulling the race card and shitting on the USA for being offensive on Cinco de Mayo.

yeah, white passing hisapnics are a minority

>She was a virgin when I got with her
pretty sure her cousin got to her first.

post the webm

>projecting this much
Whew, good thing you’ll never have children

Attached: 9AB199B0-06C4-43C0-B310-06033E3F5FA4.jpg (1024x513, 93.63K)