What are the political implications behind the "healthy at every size" movement...

What are the political implications behind the "healthy at every size" movement? For what reason exactly is obesity being promoted?

Is it literally just fatfuck women promoting this for their own egos, or is it something deeper? What motivations would the elite have for promoting this?

I understand why homosexuality would be something they'd like to promote, to reduce population, eunuch class, etc. but I don't know why you would promote obesity.

Attached: 1659039615296094.jpg (844x1024, 67.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15847200/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kind of look like her when I crossdress

she can go one cup size bigger and still be healthy

fpbp
checked
/thread

Based, you should post pics.

lowers t levels, turns everyone into a useless fag

health is bell curve over size

This discussion doesn't change the reality of Muricans being fat.

Attached: Fat Murican 4.jpg (695x1024, 79.98K)

being fat makes you stupid, less of a physical threat, and more dependent. it also kills you right as your productive earning years end.

>other planets in background
topkek

Two reasons, first, the Jew promotes obesity because he is making a killing selling both the hyper-fattening goyslop and the medications needed to keep the morbidly obese alive and eating, second, it goes along the line with the generic Africanization of globohomo culture, as black men adore obese women. Notice how women are far more obese than men are these days? It is because African beauty standards are now being applied to Western society.

Attached: 1656264192353.jpg (768x942, 181.67K)

Get with me, after this.

I would do absolutely nice things to Taylor Swift.

Because obese people consume more of everything. They're superstars to corporate overlords.
Their clothes cost more, they eat 4x as much.
And they're depressed as fuck usually so their an easy target.

A thicc Taylor Swift?

Dear Lord, she is so beautiful.

obese people need healthcare for life, are less likely to reproduce, are more complacent and buy more. Why wouldn't they push it? Also they sell us industrial waste as food and it MAKES people obese, seed oils, such as GOYbean oil and CANola (a fucking leaf) oil. high fructose corn syrup, etc.

They took this from you!

Attached: anthropology obese to thin progress pics sexy 0j9pvm4blzs31.jpg (2048x2048, 432.31K)

Do they want that? I thought in the longterm they want to monetize everything and make everything a transaction, but then also reduce actual consumption.

Also they are transhumanist sabbatean satanist freaks and they have to do everything against human nature. They want to pervert what it means to be human. Pervert what is attractive. To attempt to make the ugly things beautiful.

Don't forget who else they are superstars to.
Pharma.
You get them on 700 dollars a month of Insulin and 57 other medications.

make the women ugly to encourage men to drop out of society

After what?

Off the top of my head, maybe it's some ploy to destroy beauty or the separation of beauty and ugliness, rendering everything equal and meaningless. Or maybe they wanna sell mayonnaise. I don't fucking know.

They are also extremely likely to die before they can collect any kind of pension, and have no one to leave anything to in their will, meaning the government also gets it.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15847200/
>OY VEY
>Obesity rates increased with age and reached 22.4% for men and 40.4% for women aged 55-64 years.
>Obesity rates in Israel are high and comparable to those in the United States
OH NO DID THE CHOSEN PEOPLE ALSO CONSUME THE GOYSLOP! I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR CATTLE NOT THE CHOSEN ONES!

Right is so much better looking
>inb4 the kikes start shilling for landwhale

We should hang out sometime

I'm thinking this benefits young women with normal fat % who do get obsessed over being slim. Healthy young people shouldn't be left feeling they're overweight.
It makes sense to say healthy at every size for everyone below a size 10.
The morbidly obese are just being obtuse and pretending that using 'health' and "size" in the same sentence doesn't make a restriction on size.

H-h-hello :3

women have always been bigger consooomers than men (at least when they could), it isn't surprising they eat more advertised goyslop. Women also put on weight quicker and require fewer calories to do it. They are smaller in frame than men and have less calorie requirements, but all food is given in the same portions regardless of gender.

> In this next room you'll be exposed to commercials celebrating obesity. I'll be honest, we're throwing propaganda at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what will happen. Beat case, we get some thicc brappers to vote our way and buy ointments for sore joints. Worst case, some people have heart attacks, which we'll treat.

After the thread ends and we all walk out to our cars and leave.

How is this not a man

you know the rules

And do what? :)
Hello :3
I don't have a car lol

Healthy at every size is no different than incels saying guys are "healthy at every height"

>I understand why homosexuality would be something they'd like to promote, to reduce population, eunuch class, etc. but I don't know why you would promote obesity.
Same fucking reasons. Who wants to fuck a fattie? Who wants to be married to a fattie? Who wants to walk around and see nothing but fatties all day? It's family destruction and demoralization. Bonus points on the demoralization if the women aren't just fat, but are fat brown goblins.

Propaganda has been legal for over a decade user, You think Frito-lay isn't paying out the ass to get you to stuff yours?

He's a guy, soooo yeah

A woman needs like 1200 calories a day. One trip to McD's and it's over for the day.

>For what reason exactly is obesity being promoted?

Its a cope by fat people who can't take responsibility for their own shitty lack of will power.

If they can convince more people to eat and get fat it justifies their bad decisions.
The same way slutty women convince their friends to be sluts to, to justify their shit decisions.
"if everyone is doing it, it can't be bad!"

The fat movement is also tolerated by liberals because they're scared of being mean to anyone.

Easier to control and profit off of fat sick chronically ill people

most of the world would be considered manlets and there is nothing wrong with it. You can't change your height. You can stop being obese, it isnt easy tho.