Worker pockets pay it forward money instead of using it for the customer it's intended for

Worker pockets pay it forward money instead of using it for the customer it's intended for.

How is this a debate? This guy is obviously a scumbag for pocketing.money that ain't his. God I hate tik tok

Attached: DunkinTip4.jpg (700x350, 61.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/irl/dunkin-pay-it-forward-tip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailydot.com/irl/dunkin-pay-it-forward-tip/

hes a dunkin donuts worker his life is going to be bad for a real long time

Who even does that ???

Call him a n---r on tiktok

>social cohesion
>brown people exist
choose one

Here's where the "debate" was

>This guy
user it's a nigger

Attached: D3HXR4dXcAAMSAt.jpg (500x373, 23.56K)

does n-----r mean nigger?

he's a nigger

>This guy is obviously a scumbag for pocketing money
I agree, but pay-it-forward fags are smug shitheels too. I will literally never keep the chain going. If some retard paid for my meal just because I'm next in line, I'm gonna lol, and drive on with my free food. Thanks retard.

He didn't 'pocketed' that money, he stole it because he is a nigger. Only women and nigger would do this shit.

Pocketing money and stealing is the same thing

Women are basically niggers aren't they

Yes

Pat it forward fags deserve the rope. Its such a self congratulatory bullshit action, and all it does is cause everyone in their vicinity to 'react' to their self absorbed idea of a good deed.
In the same way trannies break the door down and demand that you dance to their puppetshow or face the consequences, pay it.forward fags are doing a small version of the same thing.
You CANT just buy the food you wanted, you MuST smile and act happy and surprised that you have been ShAKeN out of your routine, and dear God if you dare break the chain you damn sure BETTER feel like a subhuman for your incosiderate response -- and don't you dare do the math to figure out if you have to pay 2x to pay for the family behind you. Lord have mercy if the worker you burdened this with doesn't want to cheerfully pass on your fake goodwill in the voice and manner you feel is appropriate for your royally amazing good deed.
Miss me with your manipulative self righteous moral grandstanding.

Ujhbm

Niggers can be dangerous though, women are just retarded.

The pay it forward thing? Happens all the time at Starbucks. I don’t go often but I’ve had my drink paid for many times by the car in front of me. I end the chain and do not pay it forward. It’s always women in front of me. Not sure if I’m good looking or if they’re just virtue signaling by buying someone else’s $5 coffee.

>DD
DIN DUNUFFINs

You are the reason we live in a low trust society.
You overthink charity to the point of anger.
It’s not a sleight against you that I want to help make your day brighter.
It’s an opportunity to care for the members of our community in a way that is pseudo anonymous.
Fuck your well poisoning good deeds because you’ve never cared for your fellow man.

underrated