Join the great Aryan awakening

Join the great Aryan awakening.

The pic is a symbol of our race and movement.

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

Audio reading
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 20220724_203159.jpg (183x201, 39.28K)

>The pic is a symbol of our race and movement.

Attached: 1656775331830.jpg (826x650, 219K)

I just broke the seal of virginity of this thread. All of you get my sloppy seconds. Suck it. I'm the best.

this is a better symbol of aryan awakening

Attached: got your nose.png (340x270, 19.53K)

Pedos are not allowed to join

Attached: Breive_11_-_HFB_I_51.jpg (637x495, 82.1K)

You kept shilling this book and so I bought and read it… the writer is Masonic as hell if you lok him and his cohorts up they have portraits of them with compasses, the book has truths scattered about but all around is Masonic drivel

Praise Zalmoxis!

Attached: 3D1733CE-2392-4E14-8CAF-89150D1F5B6B.jpg (1284x1738, 1.39M)

Pic rel

Attached: 3C34F323-E4A6-42D7-8414-70251CE2AE32.jpg (443x640, 35.45K)

Fuck you nigger this is a sigil of enslavement

Master race reporting in!

Attached: 1607892513499.jpg (640x853, 159.02K)

>the oera linda book
You WILL subdue yourself to the superior race of Magyar wizards.
Your warrior maidens WILL be magyarized and give birth to strong hapa children.

Attached: img.png (2409x800, 230.72K)

>oera linda book

Attached: 1656259530572.jpg (1080x1233, 185.78K)

>Six pointed kabbalah wheel
Nah

Looks like one of those UFOs that take on an angelic appearance like when Zeke was tripping balls in the desert and met the aliens.

Indo-Aryanism: a moving goal post of Indian history with an awfully similar fixation on being white and shoing bob.

Aliens have five wings, two pairs and one on the back like a giant rudder.

Also wheel within a wheel and covered in eyes such that when one set of eyes closed another set opened.

I'm here with you brother

Attached: 1659050738051.jpg (1080x1100, 335.6K)

baste.

Right, I was just saying it simply reminded me of that.

Lucifer, the most beautiful of the angels was jealous of God's love for man and with one third of the angels rebelled against him. Lucifer was defeated and cast down, leadened with hooks into a room of mirrors to see what he had become.

The will of the devil is to twist and corrupt man like Lucifer himself with the goal of hiding from God's love, however God still loves humanity in infinite forgiveness and man condemns himself by rejecting God.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1628229456215.jpg (417x700, 91.64K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)